Referral Program Terms
Adventurer: shares a referral link to a friend, encouraging them to make a purchase from Retrospec.
Friend: receives a referral link from an Adventurer.
All referrals must be given at time of purchase. Referrals cannot be applied retroactively.
For an Adventurer to qualify, they must:
- Create an account on .
- Be in good standing with Retrospec. This means that acts such as issuing a chargeback, being disrespectful, or any other behavior that would go against our will disqualify you.
- Referral rewards are emailed to qualifying Adventurer shortly after the Friend's order has been fulfilled and the referral is verified as legitimate.
- Adventurers will receive one $30 referral reward per qualifying order. Referral rewards are not awarded based on the number of products purchased or total cost of the order. (Ex. if a Friend places one order containing two or more products, the Adventurer will receive one referral reward).
For a Friend to qualify for a referral discount on their first order, they must:
- Be a new customer – existing customers do not qualify.
- Make a purchase of at least $300 online at using the Adventurer’s referral link or code.
- Not use any other active promotion, coupon code, or discount.
Retrospec encourages all of our customers to share their experience with their friends, but in order to promote a healthy and positive community experience for all, we reserve the right to revoke the ability to participate in our Referral Program at any time. Abuse, misuse, or any other negative behavior we see will result in disqualification.