A dreamy first bike
Easy-to-mount frame and training wheels
Multiple ways to brake
Safe and stylish
The first bike you wish you had
Safe and durable
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Rims Retrospec 16" alloy 28H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 16 x 1.75, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Training Wheels Steel, color-matched
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS
- Crank Steel one-piece
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 1/8" silver
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot-brake) & Front side-pull (hand-brake)
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Beaumont Mini - 16"||38"-48"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- kids bike
Great bike. Just wish this particular model came in smaller size.
Love the bike it’s beautiful and very vintage great quality
Have not received item at all... Can't get in touch with anyone
My husband and I bought the Beaumont Mini Bike in the Eggshell color online as it stated it was in stock. We received order confirmation and even the shipping information went through to the shipper. A few weeks pass and the shipment still stated that the shipper is waiting for the product from the seller. After this we contact Retrospec and they stated that even though the website stated that the bike was in stock, per their inventory the bike was actually OUT of stock but the website was incorrect. So we ended up having to get refunded our money! Instead we just went to REI and bought another bike that was actually IN STOCK!
I love the quality and style. I would definitely buy another one.