A dreamy first bike
Easy-to-mount frame and training wheels
Multiple ways to brake
Safe and stylish
The first bike you wish you had
Safe and durable
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Rims Retrospec 16" alloy 28H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 16 x 1.75, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Training Wheels Steel, color-matched
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS
- Crank Steel one-piece
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 1/8" silver
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot-brake) & Front side-pull (hand-brake)
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Beaumont Mini - 16"||38"-48"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
This was a birthday present for my 4 year old daughter and she absolutely loves it. She basically rides it all day long. Highly recommend.
I think the bike itself is sturdy and looks adorable but you have to install the hand brakes yourself and they do not work very well. The brake pads are plastic and when you squeeze the hand brake the brake pads don’t respond as well as they should and only serve to slow the bike and not stop it. The bike also has rear brakes that you apply by peddling backwards and these work well so I guess we just rely on those.
Such a great gift Love it
delayed in arriving
Assembly was quick and easy. The vibrant copper color is beautiful and the leather details on the seat and handlebars are classic. The basket is the perfect touch to complete the bike. My daughter enjoys riding with her stuffed bunny in tow. I love the “grow with you” features so I know my daughter has many years with this bicycle.