A steadfast SUP
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything you need to get paddling
Designed for durability
The complete package
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Dimensions (Inflated) 10’ x 30” x 6”
- Weight lbs. (board w/fins)
- Materials-Construction 15cm double layer PVC dropstitch technology
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- D-Rings Stainless-steel
- Containment Area Bungee cord laced through 6 D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 7’ (6'11") and collapses to about 3’ (34") for easy transport (66"-83" adj.)
- Pump High-intensity, dual-action, manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Valve wrench, and PVC patch
- Bundle Board, Fins, Paddle, Pump, Waterproof Smartphone Case, Repair Kit in Backpack duffle
- Recommended Weight Limit 300 lbs
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- board width
- car load
Easy to inflate and deflate. Super stable and sturdy. I am having so much fun on this board!!
A little less stable than our board—diff brand—but solid and long. Definitely has a larger board width. The backpack ripped on first car load—which was a bummer. Pretty easy to pump.
We have a lake house in Missouri, and the water can a bit windy and rough. I just don't feel comfortable on it, and even my husband, who is in amazing shape, has problems with it. I think it's good for younger and more athletic people. Luckily, we have enough young visitors who are really enjoying it!
I bought 2 of these boards for my 16 an 14 year old daughters. They are amazing, and exactly what we need for traveling. Would definitely recommend, and buy again!!
Sturdy, easy to inflate, no one believes it’s an inflatable board. Love it and bought 2 more for rest of family