Combat hills, flat neighborhoods, and tight one-ways.
Sturdy back rack for hefty hauls
Easy gear transitions
Contemporary design, old-school durability
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
Change gears with the flick of your wrist
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Sizes 50cm, 54cm, 58cm
- Fork Unicrown, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|S - 50CM||5'2"-5'5"||29.5"|
|M - 54CM||5'6"-5'8"||31"|
|L - 58CM||5'9"-6'||32"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
It is fast and the design is so classic! I just love the whole thing!
The bike is so classy looking. I wish it felt more durable, and the seat is painful for even short bike rides. But overall, I like my purchase and would recommend.
This bike is an entry level bike. It is heavy but solid. Looks great. After several weeks of use I expect it to last quite some time. Don’t expect to win any races with it but it’ll get you to the finish line all the same.
The Beaumont City Bike is a great-looking bike and of seeming good quality. Following the sizing directions on the retrospec website, we ordered a medium (54") which was the size indicated for my height, but once assembled, it turned out way too big for me :( Definitely go for the smaller size if in doubt. Retropec's customer service - Zak! - was great, and we were able to return it. Unfortunately we now have to wait for new stock to arrive - they're all sold out! Overall, we have been very impressed with the quality of product, speed of delivery, and customer service. Assembly is pretty simple if you follow the supplied, clear instructions. The hard part is to repackage it after disassembly (if you have to return it). We'd recommend taking a picture of how it's packaged after sliding it out of the box. A picture would have helped enormously!
Great city bike for riding around in the neighborhood and on the bike trail.