Combat hills, flat neighborhoods, and tight one-ways.
Sturdy back rack for hefty hauls
Easy gear transitions
Contemporary design, old-school durability
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Sizes Step-Thru: 42cm; Diamond: 50, 54, 58
- Fork Unicrown, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|S - 50CM||5'2"-5'5"||29.5"|
|M - 54CM||5'6"-5'8"||31"|
|L - 58CM||5'9"-6'||32"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
These bikes are Perfect for my Palm Springs getaway!! Love these bikes.
Putting this bike together was not complicated. Great bike for touring around the city. We have a bike trail near the house and love taking the bikes out for bike-about. Do wish there was better instruction on adjusting the brakes, but you can find great instruction on any search engine nowadays. Note that the Beaumont 7s limits tire pressure to 50lbs. I like a harder ride (translation:less friction,more roll, less pedal). Interestingly, the 7s stepthrough (my wife's bike) tires can go well above 50lbs. The tires were farily true when delivered. I'm sure that one day I'll go through the trouble of truing them, but for now ours worked fine coming right out the box. In short, I think its a great bike for the money.
For the price this bike does work and wasn’t a terrible purchase. But the instructions for putting it together are awful. They use technical lingo to describe the parts without pictures that if you don’t know anything about bikes, it makes it very hard to understand. They also have a couple pictures to help, but they are so zoomed in that it’s impossible to even tell what part of the bike it’s referring to. We got it put together finally and when my husband rides it, the brakes scrape along the wheel the entire time we’re riding. It’s super loud, makes the bike slower, and we can’t figure out how to adjust it. I’d recommend this bike only if you plan to take it somewhere and have it put together professionally and then have the brakes adjusted for you.
I am loving my new bike. This has been a way to be outdoors, breath fresh air and exercise during Covid. A good value and just the design I was looking for.
He loves your bike so much, that he's always out riding it whenever I call him. The large frame fits him perfect at 6'4".