Low maintenance for the easy-going rider
Ride fixed or single speed
Easy to maintain
Sweet and simple
Flip flop between fixed and single speed
Easy riding and maintenance
Conquer city streets
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Hubs Flip Flop Hub with Single-Speed 16T Freewheel & Fixed-Gear 16T Cog
- Tires Kenda City Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Front & Rear Promax Brakes with 22.2mm brake lever clamp diameter
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
This was a late birthday gift for my 15 year old son. He was so excited to assemble and ride his new bike. However the bike arrived with faulty tubes..wouldn't hold air. We took it to our local bike shop for a once over and found the inner tubes were bad. Other than that, he loves his new bike and is already ordering customizations for it. Rides nice. Beautiful color! Measure by tube/bar height for most accurate sizing.
Got it for my sister's bday. She loves it
I got this bike over a recommendation for a friend who recently got one. He won me over with his statements of " build quality and affordability". I was really impressed when the item arrived and he was correct. Of course, being the avid biker I am I changed some of the stock parts for upgraded ones but out of the box, I would but again in a heartbeat!
I love my bike!! It’s my first and I am so happy with the efficiency of the instructions and the quality. I’m a ding dong and don’t know **** about two wheels but as the bike community hesitantly let’s me in their cool guy club, I feel safe and secure with my Retrospec.
Love it! Love it! Love it!