Low maintenance for the easy-going rider
Ride fixed or single speed
Easy to maintain
Sweet and simple
Flip flop between fixed and single speed
Easy riding and maintenance
Conquer city streets
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Hubs Flip Flop Hub with Single-Speed 16T Freewheel & Fixed-Gear 16T Cog
- Tires Kenda City Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Front & Rear Promax Brakes with 22.2mm brake lever clamp diameter
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|43CM - XS||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|49CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|53CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|57CM - L||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|60CM - XL||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
it works and can become a fixed gear
Everything went well with my purchase and the support team is very kind and understanding.
I was skeptical about buying a bike online but had trouble finding a bike my size. I'm very pleased. The bike is light weight, super smooth and thus easy to ride. Delivery was prompt and it was easy to assemble. Very pleased so far.
I live in a quiet urban area and I love using my new Harper to get around. It handles really nicely and is a smooth ride. If you're new to the bike world, as I am, it's a little tricky to put together and get it to a point where you're comfortable, but be patient, take the time to work on it and I'm sure you'll love it!
I really like the orange color on the wheels - it gives it a nice pop. The build quality of the bike is really good, though the brakes are a bit janky and need more adjusting than I thought. The seat hurts my butt too, but I can always swap that out with a new one. Overall, an excellent bike for the price.