Calling all beach kids
Designed for our big-kid riders
Straightforward riding and easy braking
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Coast smoothly and brake effortlessly
Wide tires soak up any bumps along the way
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16.5" center-to-top & Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 15" center-to-top
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Chainguard Steel
- Dropouts Double rear dropout eyelets
- Braze-Ons Rear rack braze-ons
- Decals Protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 24 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 640mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 16.5" - 24"||4'-5'||29"|
|15" - 24" Step Through||4'-5'||19"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Customer Service
A great gift for my grandson! Easy to assemble. A fun color!
The bike arrived quickly and was easy to put together. All the tools were included and it took me about 30 mins from putting the box in my garage to my daughter riding away. Only issue we had was the grip must have had a small tear when we got it and it tore about half way down in the first few rides. I reached out to Retrospec and they sent me out a free pair of grips without any issues. Product is great and the customer service was awesome. I will purchase from these folks again!
My kids love this bike. It’s so pretty and also very comfortable for them to ride
Very good. Love the color ! Quality looks great ! Would love a basket for the front . Is it possible to get ? Delivery was quick
I haven't had a bike in a long time. This one is just perfect. I love the shape, color, easy assembly, quick delivery and amazing customer service.