Ride 'til the sun goes down
Designed for our big-kid riders
Straightforward riding and easy braking
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Coast smoothly and brake effortlessly
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, 15" center-to-top & Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 13" center-to-top
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Chainguard Steel
- Dropouts Double rear dropout eyelets
- Braze-Ons Rear rack braze-ons
- Decals Protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 20 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 152mm x 40T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog - 16T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 580mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 300mm, 250mm Step-Thru
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Gorgeous bike! My daughter loved it and she is the envy of the neighborhood!
We absolutely loved the design of the bike. It is top quality. The style is so cute. My 8-year-old daughter loved it!
A beautiful bike, and easy to put together. It's so unique and cool! It's a bit big for my 7-year old; however, she'll grow into it in no time (she's able to ride it, just has a hard time getting on by herself). If you're thinking about it, go for it!