Our anytime, any place iSUP… especially on the weekends
Lightweight and portable
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything you need to get paddling
Light as a feather...
...sturdy as a board
The complete package
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 10’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board 17 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 275lbs
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- paddle board
I love this stand up paddleboard. I researched quite a few boards and companies and settled on this board because of the good product reviews and positive feedback regarding customer service. I love that this board really does come with everything- a backpack carrying case, a paddle, patches (just in case), and a water proof case for your phone. I also love the color and print! When I first got my paddleboard I tried pumping it up to make sure everything worked well. Unfortunately, it seemed like the pump gauge wasn't working because it wouldn't move from its location (under zero). I emailed about the issue and got a response with 1 business date telling me that I most likely need to keep pumping so the gauge could read properly. They were right!
The SUP itself is great for our son’s first but the pump it comes with is terrible. I can’t stress enough the need to purchase a decent pump on your own after you get this as you will not be able to get this SUP inflated enough and it will drive you nuts. Otherwise we are happy with the purchase. Have only used it 3x so far but happy with it.
We love our boards. We have two now and it so easy for all the family and friends to use. Kids think it s diving board at the lake. I say, multi purpose!
I love it! It's great
OVer all nice starter bored! The gauge on the pump dosen't work and the paddle was a bit flimsy but other wise i good bored to start off with and use on weekends!