Our anytime, any place iSUP
Inflatable and extra sturdy
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Lightweight and portable
Super lightweight and extra portable
Don’t let the air fool you
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 10’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board 17 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 275lbs
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
- paddle board
I love this paddle board. Its high-quality construction and stability have have actually elevated my interest in paddle boarding. I now prefer the paddle board to the kayak. I highly recommend the Weekender!
Great paddle board and love that they thought to include a waterproof phone case in the package! Paddle board seems very durable so far! The pump gets tiring; ended up upgrading to the electric pump and it’s worth every penny!
My board got a hole in it the first time I inflated it. I was relocating the board and it hit a log and acquired a hole. This was before the board was even in the water for the first time. I called Retrospec customer service twice and they were not helpful and said this damage was my fault. Yet the specs on the board include “virtually indestructible.” I told the customer service that there was no glue in the repair kit which came with my board, so they did send me glue. When I went to repair the hole, I was surprised to find no repair instructions in the repair kit or in the owner’s manual. Really disappointing. I did attempt to repair the hole with instructions I found online, but the patch did not hold up and my board still leaked. I’m going to try to repair again or buy a different repair patch. Would not recommend this company for a SUP. Highly disappointed with their customer service.
The board is amazing and very sturdy. It is fairly light and can be transported easily. Nice that the fins are removable. The only problem was that the pump was detaching under too much pressure every time I pressed down which made it a struggle to inflate.
Such a great board will definitely recommend! So fast to pump up !