Our anytime, any place iSUP… especially on the weekends
Lightweight and portable
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything you need to get paddling
Light as a feather...
...sturdy as a board
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 10’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board 17 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 275lbs
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- paddle board
I am so impressed with my Retrospec paddle board! The board is extremely durable and was surprisingly very easy to travel with. We were able to pack two boards, paddles, air pumps and accessories in our checked suitcase and it still weighed under 50lbs! We took our boards to the US ****** Islands and it honestly made our trip so much more adventurous and fun. The boards take approximately 5-10 minutes to pump up and about 5 minutes to deflate and fold. We received several compliments from other beach goers about how easy and sturdy the boards were. Overall, this board is the best on the market as far as quality, design and affordability. 10/10 would recommend!
Not going to use until spring but excited to do so.
Hey there, I bought this for my girlfriend for Christmas and the carrying bag has ripped already. Is their anyway we can get a replacement? Thanks Luke (239)588-0044
This board is exceptional! My 13 year old daughter just got into paddle boarding and was so excited to receive this for Christmas! We made an unexpected quick trip to Florida for New Years and we packed this on the plane! The backpack was sturdy enough to get through the checked bag experience! It only weighs about 25 lbs, so we were able to put beach towels and other things in there as there was plenty of room. It is super easy and fast to inflate and deflate! She did it on her own!! Love this and highly recommend it!
I took my Weekender for it’s first short trial and found it to be very firm and tracked extremely well as the day was windy. I am not used to such a small board both in length and width, but had no trouble with stability. I was delighted with the lightness of the board for carrying, however it proved a bit light (lacking heft) to take on the breeze. Am pleased so far.