Our anytime, any place iSUP
Inflatable and extra sturdy
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Lightweight and portable
Super lightweight and extra portable
Don’t let the air fool you
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 10’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board 17 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 275lbs
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
- paddle board
Second paddle board from Retrospec for my fiancé. The middle fin holder that’s attached to actual paddle board looks like it’s about to fall off. I’m worried that after taking it out a couple times, it will break off and either rip a hole in the paddle board or render the middle fin useless. Such a shame because the first one I ordered for myself came perfect.
I’m in love with the paddleboard! it’s great quality, it shipped pretty quickly and it’s easy to set up! If you’re a beginner or even experienced I would totally recommend this!
I love this paddle board. Its high-quality construction and stability have have actually elevated my interest in paddle boarding. I now prefer the paddle board to the kayak. I highly recommend the Weekender!
Great paddle board and love that they thought to include a waterproof phone case in the package! Paddle board seems very durable so far! The pump gets tiring; ended up upgrading to the electric pump and it’s worth every penny!