Our anytime, any place iSUP… especially on the weekends
Lightweight and portable
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything you need to get paddling
Light as a feather...
...sturdy as a board
The complete package
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 10’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board 17 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 275lbs
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- paddle board
The board itself is great. The only problem is that the pump and the paddle were defective when I received them. I had tools to fix the paddle, but the pump is completely useless. I used someone else’s, and everything else was perfect. It’s very disheartening to have multiple things broken upon arrival.
I'd been shopping around for paddleboards since buying a kayak wasn't an option at the moment and I know I could get one from here since I bought my bike from this company. I just want to say for 300$ I'm very surprised at how durable and sturdy the board itself is once inflated! I feel safe and steady once on the water and the paddle is durable and strong. Inflating the board didn't take very long and deflating it was easy peasy. However, the pump is cheap and could definitely be replaced with a better one. The end that connects to the board doesnt stay on the board valve and you have to hold it there while pumping. The PSI gauge doesn't work either so you kinda just have to keep pushing on the board to make sure it isn't under or over inflated. Overall though I'm very happy with the price I paid and how convient this board is being inflatable. Portable and lightweight!
The board is wonderful and what I expected. The paddle does not lock properly so it constantly over extends or pulls out completely.
Outstanding experience. 5 min to pump up (a little warm up workout haha), clip fins on and go. Love that it comes with everything you’ll need for paddleboarding, even a waterproof case and an adjustable paddle. Super light which affects stability but when it gets bumpy we just get on knees or sit. It’s convenient size and light weight for taking from car to the water is so worth it. Best board you can find for the price!!! Love the colors we got, teal and the orange creamsicle one
This is my second purchase. ( Gift) I love mine and I’m sure she will too! They are light and very well made! Love the easy roll up and store in the pack!