Classic surfboard-inspired shape and feel
Classically stylish pintail deck
Soft wheels to soak up sidewalk cracks
Vintage vibe with modern components
What makes Pintail different?
Modern componentry for a smooth ride
- 41" x 9.5" artisan bamboo longboard
- Rugged 7-inch aluminum trucks - Reverse Kingpin w/ ABEC-7 Bearing
- Deck: 8 multi-ply with Bamboo deck
- Heat Transfered Logo/Graphics on Bottom
- Griptape: 80AB, Black, with logo
- Durable 70x51mm 85a PU wheels with rock finish
- Recommended Weight Limit 220 LBS
I have looked around for a relatively inexpensive long board to skate on and I think I have found just the right fit!
Xmas gift for my little sister and she loves it. May need new bearings but rides well and its in a beautiful design of course. Would purchase from Retrospec again
it's excellent for beginners it's a bit slow it doesn't have that much reach, I think the wheels should be changed
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter. She loves it. It might be a little big for her now, but she will soon grow into it and is seems like a good quality board. I would buy one again!
Christmas present for my daughter.... she absolutely loves it. Would definitely order again.