Classic surfboard-inspired shape and feel
Classically stylish pintail deck
Soft wheels to soak up sidewalk cracks
Vintage vibe with modern components
What makes Pintail different?
Modern componentry for a smooth ride
- 41" x 9.5" artisan bamboo longboard
- Rugged 7-inch aluminum trucks - Reverse Kingpin w/ ABEC-7 Bearing
- Deck: 8 multi-ply with Bamboo deck
- Heat Transfered Logo/Graphics on Bottom
- Griptape: 80AB, Black, with logo
- Durable 70x51mm 85a PU wheels with rock finish
- Recommended Weight Limit 220 LBS
Great price. Good quality. I’ve put it to work on some hills. Can hold a hard turn. Feels like my old Sector 9 for half of the price.
My 11 year old daughter said "I really like it and its really smooth"!
Bought this for my daughter. She is new to using any type of skate/long board. She loves it!
First board I’ve had in about a decade, its a solid deck and the bearings, trucks and wheels are nice. It rides smooth and is easy to handle.
They are beautiful boards. Love them