Incline, decline, and beeline across your city
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
Easy gear transitions
Sport any outfit with our step through bike
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
Change gears with the flick of your wrist
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 5'10"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
I love my retro beach cruiser. Rides like a champ. Only complaint is that sometimes I ride so fast my chain has fallen off. Nothing I can’t fix myself. Very sturdy and purdy bike. I’d buy it again
Bike is awesome. Setting up the bike is a little more intense than I anticipated. Specifically, calibrating the brakes is a bit of a headache. The bike is awesome and we love riding them with our Daughter in tow.
Only issue with the bike is that the main crank ball bearings are crushed making the crank of the pedal resistive and stiff in one third of the rotation of the pedals. Wife loves the bike though.
I absolutely love my new Beaumont City Bike! I bought the Bike as a casual riding bike to take trips around town. It rides well, is comfortable and feels like a solid bike. The assembly instructions are very good but I did not have the proficiency to tune the wheels or align the brakes properly and did end up taking it to a shop to get it ride ready so factor that Into your budget. This will be true of any bike you purchase online. Overall I am very happy! I could not find anything similar in my local market and I’m happy I found retrospect.
The bike came within 2 weeks of ordering , the instructions for putting it together were easy to follow and it is perfect for my commute to work, 3 miles each way. Absolutely love it!