Incline, decline, and beeline across your city
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
Easy gear transitions
Sport any outfit with our step through bike
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
Change gears with the flick of your wrist
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 5'10"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
I love this bike. So happy I could afford it.
5-stars all the way. The whole experience was easy. It shipped and arrived SO fast. I live in Denver, and there is a serious bike shortage here (and i think across the whole USA). I was impatient, since I could not buy a bike from a local shop. Overall, I love riding it and feel so cute. One thing to note is that I did have to get it put together at a local bike shop (which Retrospec recommends), and that did cost me $75. I think that is a pretty good price for it, but factor that in to the overall price, if thinking about how much you are spending! I gladly would have tried to put it together myself, but I did not have the tools needed. I would def recommend having a pro do it for ya!
I bought the bicycle for my wife’s birthday. She loves it so much she purchased two identical (smaller) bicycles for our girls. : )
Excellent bike!! We bought the cool mint color for our Granddaughter and she loves it! Great quality! The bike was packaged well (made the trip from Calif to NC fine) and was easy to assemble and setup. We, however, were very disappointed with the Apllo-lite basket we also bought. It would not fit properly with the brake and shifter cables and had no rub protection..ie, even if it did fit it would have rubbed the paint off of the bike. We found another much better basket for the bike. The bike, again, is a work of art, gets many compliments and is working out great for our Granddaughter!!
Package came in okay condition, lots of holes in the box. The kickstand was poking out of the box, and some pieces had a few tiny scratches. Overall, the bike came in decent condition and rides well!! I go riding a few times a week on a trail behind my house, and sometimes ride on pavement, and it rides so smooth no matter what. The seat is really comfortable too, and so are the grips.