Ride 'til the sun goes down
Designed for big-kid riders
Smooth riding, smoother stopping
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
Ride Cloud 9
Coast and brake with ease
Wide tires soak up any bumps along the way
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, 15" center-to-top & Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 13" center-to-top
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Chainguard Steel
- Dropouts Double rear dropout eyelets
- Braze-Ons Rear rack braze-ons
- Decals Protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 20 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 152mm x 40T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog - 16T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 580mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 300mm, 250mm Step-Thru
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|20" - Frame: 15"||3'-4'||25.50"|
|20" Step Through - 13"||3'-4'||17.50"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- big box store
I really love the quality of the bike. It is perfect for my daughter. Although there was some issues with shipping they got right back to me and corrected the issue. I would highly recommend Retrospec to any one in need.I will be ordering a bike for myself soon :)
I was very pleased!! I wasn’t satisfied with the bike seat & they replaced it free of charge for me! Great quality & wonderful customer service
Received the wrong bike and they quickly shipped the correct one. Beautiful bike and great quality.
The bike arrived on time was easy to assemble perfect size sophisticated and fashionable comfy seat. Daughter got on and rode away....she had never ridden a bike. Next day after schiol pedals wouldnt budge forward. Handy neighbor said whoever put pedals (preassembled part not actual pedals) tightened it too tight so something broke. But he was able to momentarily fix it until we could get to bike shop. Shop said 10 bucks to repair over phone.
We ordered this for our tall 6 year old daughter when she outgrew her big box store 16" bicycle, not knowing what to expect. I must say I am blown away by how beautiful this bike is, and the quality. It is lighter and easier to maneuver than her old bicycle, and she has plenty of room to grow into this one, so it will last her several years. This was definitely an excellent investment, and we are now Retrospec converts!