Calling all beach kids
Designed for our big-kid riders
Straightforward riding and easy braking
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Coast smoothly and brake effortlessly
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16.5" center-to-top & Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 15" center-to-top
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Chainguard Steel
- Dropouts Double rear dropout eyelets
- Braze-Ons Rear rack braze-ons
- Decals Protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 24 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 640mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
We ordered this bike and it is great! Rides well; very comfy seat!