Hop on and head anywhere
Sometimes the sunset is over the hill
Rides like a dream
- Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/135mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 16" - 26"||5'-6'4"||29"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
I love this bike! It's so easy to ride, and with the 7 gears, gets me through pretty much any hilly terrain. I have a bad lower back, and was inspired to look for an upright bike because the bike I use in physical therapy is upright, and gently stretches and exercises my lower back. This bike works perfectly, and I can ride upright with no pain. I wish there was a blue in stock when I made my purchase, but the only color was cream. I understand why this bike is so popular!
I received the bike and easily put it together in a little under an hour. However; the brakes and shifters are slightly off, so plan on getting the bike fine tuned by a bike mechanic. The bike seems of good build quality and my wife says it is comfortable to ride.
Easy to put together
This bike was easy to assemble and a very comfortable ride. I’m really happy with my purchase.
We have it to my mom for Mother’s Day! She loves it!!