Combat hills, flat neighborhoods, and tight one-ways.
Sturdy back rack for hefty hauls
Easy gear transitions
Contemporary design, old-school durability
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
Change gears with the flick of your wrist
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Sizes 50cm, 54cm, 58cm
- Fork Unicrown, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|50CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31.5"|
|54CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32"|
|58CM - L||5'9"-6'||32.5"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Great so far. Having some trouble with adjusting the front brakes, but I am very pleased with the bike.
My husband and I both got this bike and we are loving it. Perfect for city riding with some hills!!!
My new Beaumont had to be shipped cross country to Florida. It arrived in remarkably good condition with only minor damage to the front wheel. When I contacted Retrospec via email about the issue they replied in a matter of hours advising that a new wheel was on its way. That wheel arrived in a matter of days. I can’t imagine a company being more responsive than Retrospec. My original order was filled and shipped promptly and the replacement wheel was on its way the very next day after I advised about the damage. Following suggestions from the Beaumont owners manual I took the bike to a local shop to ensure I did a good job of assembly. When we discussed the cost of the Beaumont, the shop commented that I got a good value with my purchase of the Beaumont. The bike is all I expected and the service from Retrospec was first rate so they get 5 Stars all around after this purchase!!
So far so good. putting it together was fine. Still need to play with the brakes.... The overall look, color, and design are nice. A good looking bike. A gift for my son.... looking forward to hearing how much he likes it..
Got this Beaumont City bike for my daughter to ride around her college town and campus. Great quality and retro feel with this out-of-the-box bike. Comes with a rack as well and is a really great color scheme. Communication was also awesome as I had the bike shipped directly to a shop in her college town to set up for my daughter. Great experience all around. Very pleased with Retrospec as a company! A shout out to Savannah on Wheels shop for dialing in the bike, too!