Sometimes the sunset is over the hill
Ride Cloud 9
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever,hand-built high-tensile steel, 18" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets & Rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/135mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- Bearing Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/55⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 18" - 26"||5'-6'4"||32"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
My high schooler doesn't ride a bike daily anymore, but he needed a larger one for the occasions he does ride. This bike was the right price point AND it's so cool and good looking. He loves taking it downtown. Also, it was easy to put together. Only problem... now I want a Retrospec bike too.
Great experience all around
This bike is built for what it is.. it’s a cruiser through and through. Great for little jaunts around the neighborhood, a trip down the beach, or a quick run to the store. It’s well constructed, easy to maintain, and a joy to ride! I’d recommend this bike to anyone who’s looking for a cruiser to just go easy on and enjoy the scenery as it passes you by!
The bike rides fine and works as advertised. Anyone requiring a reliable basic bike should look into this model. I am very happy with mine.
We love our new bikes! They shipped within a week or so to the Jersey Shore. We brought to our local bike shop for assembly. Done in a day and rode them home! They are light and chic. Added a basket and bell and we are good to go!