Mid-century California charm with the practicality of multiple speeds
3 speeds and smooth shifting
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
Smooth sailing (...or biking)
Ride Cloud 9
It's all in the details
- Frame & Fork Men’s Steel Cruiser Frame
- Drivetrain Three Speed Internal Gearing
- Brakes Coaster (Step-Back) Brake
- Rims 30mm Alloy Rims
- Tires Wanda 26” x 2.125
- Front Hub KT Loose Ball
- Rear Hub Shimano Nexus Internal Three-Speed Rear Hub (Sturmey Archer Internal Three-Speed Rear Hub featured on Matte Black Frame)
- Crank One Piece with 165mm Chain Arm
- Chain KMC C1 ½ x 1/8 102L
- Pedals Hard Plastic with Boron Steel Axle
- Handlebars Retrospec Swingback Bars
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|26" - Frame: 18"||5'-6'4"||32"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- assembly instructions
It looks good! It rides good! Abs I love them complicity get on it!
We loved our bikes the only downside was on the first ride one of the tires popped, it had a tiny thorn. A quick patch and we where able to fix it. Other than that we loved them
Bike (3sp Chatham Cruiser) is awesome. Took me about 30 mins to assemble out of the box. Very intuitive - I only referred to the assembly instructions once. My daughter and her husband bought four of these for themselves and friends to ride when visiting and I enjoyed doing neighbor and downtown Vegas rides with them in the evening. Thus my purchase. And have purchased a second since. Only one tiny negative...I received an email saying my bike had “shipped” with a tracking number. Three days later it still hadn’t been delivered to the carrier. In the queue for shipping is what they should have said. Not cool in these days of Amazon expectations. But having said that, these are fabulous bikes at at great price.
Bike in a box ... was easy to assemble however upin test ride the shimano gears would slip out of 2nd and was not adjusted properly ... after 3 attempts to adjust i believe i have found the sweet spot and it seems to be operating efficiently... the entire assembly of the shimano device(gear change,cable,hub) is a $20 part so i suppose i should expect too much ? However for a $300 bicycle i did expect alittle more. Overall though it's a nice ride though i do prefer more of a butterfly/mountain bike style of handlebars and i will be purchasing some different grips ... i got the Army green and i love the flat finish and black accents. Nice tires and coaster brake . It's a sharp looking bike and seems to be sturdy enough.
First things first...don’t leave a negative review about the bike because the shipping carrier failed to hold their end. Take it up with them on their website. This bike is top notch and comes almost fully assembled. All you need to do is put on the bars, pedals and front tire (so easy a caveman could do it) Retrospec never fails to deliver and I wouldn’t recommend shopping anywhere else.