Mid-century California charm with the practicality of multiple speeds
3 speeds and smooth shifting
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
Smooth sailing (...or biking)
Ride Cloud 9
It's all in the details
- Frame & Fork Men’s Steel Cruiser Frame
- Drivetrain Three Speed Internal Gearing
- Brakes Coaster (Step-Back) Brake
- Rims 30mm Alloy Rims
- Tires Wanda 26” x 2.125
- Front Hub KT Loose Ball
- Rear Hub Shimano Nexus Internal Three-Speed Rear Hub (Sturmey Archer Internal Three-Speed Rear Hub featured on Matte Black Frame)
- Crank One Piece with 165mm Chain Arm
- Chain KMC C1 ½ x 1/8 102L
- Pedals Hard Plastic with Boron Steel Axle
- Handlebars Retrospec Swingback Bars
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 18" - 26"||5'-6'4"||32"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
My high schooler doesn't ride a bike daily anymore, but he needed a larger one for the occasions he does ride. This bike was the right price point AND it's so cool and good looking. He loves taking it downtown. Also, it was easy to put together. Only problem... now I want a Retrospec bike too.
Great experience all around
This bike is built for what it is.. it’s a cruiser through and through. Great for little jaunts around the neighborhood, a trip down the beach, or a quick run to the store. It’s well constructed, easy to maintain, and a joy to ride! I’d recommend this bike to anyone who’s looking for a cruiser to just go easy on and enjoy the scenery as it passes you by!
The bike rides fine and works as advertised. Anyone requiring a reliable basic bike should look into this model. I am very happy with mine.
We love our new bikes! They shipped within a week or so to the Jersey Shore. We brought to our local bike shop for assembly. Done in a day and rode them home! They are light and chic. Added a basket and bell and we are good to go!