Your dream bike if...
It's all in the details...
The cherry on top...
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy, two sets water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork Comfort suspension fork, 30mm travel, aluminum crown, threaded
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum alloy, ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 38C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Rear mount aluminum
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney 300
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 24/34/42T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum alloy Riser - 24 1/2" width x 1 3/8" rise (622width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Aluminum alloy, 300 x 27.2mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|16IN - S||5'5"-5'8"||31"|
|18IN - M||5'9"-5'11"||32"|
|20IN - L||6'-6'2"||33"|
|22IN - XL||6'3"+||34"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Cute bike, works great. Fun to ride! Had a bent part on first shipment and they worked quick to replace it! Love it!
Ordered my bike about a month ago and it’s been great so far. Front gears/alignment is the only part that needs some adjustments and I’ll probably have to take the bike to a professional for this.
I’m impressed with the quality and design of this bike. I did have a problem with the rear derailleur on my first ride after building the bike, and I had to take it to a bike store for a repair. I contacted Retrospect via their email form, and they refunded me a percentage of the purchase price to cover the cost of the repair. They were fast and friendly. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase.
Came super well packed and was easy to assemble (minor assembly needed). Happy with it so far!
I’ve only been able to use it a few times but it’s holding up well and is fun to ride. I need to adjust the shocks and some other things but for the price it’s a good bike