Your ride-anywhere bike. City. Gravel. Dirt. Repeat.
Shimano drivetrain & Rapidfire shifters
Mechanical disc brakes
6061 alloy frame
It all starts with the frame...
Your dream ride if...
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy, gusseted head & down tubes, hourglass head tube, 2 sets water bottle braze-ons, Rear rack braze-ons, and Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Unicrown, threadless, 2x braze-ons lower & upper/racks/panniers
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Retrospec Aluminum Alloy ball-bearing, 32H, QR
- Spokes 14G Stainless Steel, straight gauge
- Tires Innova 700C x 40 All-Conditions, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera 8S
- Shifters Shimano Rapid Fire SL-M360
- Crank Forged Alloy 170mm x 39T w/alloy chainwheel guard + ChainKeeper
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 110.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Acera 11-32T 8S HG Freewheel
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Tektro Mechanical Disc, Rotors: F/160, R/140
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 620mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 31.8
- Grips Retrospec Ergo Contour
- Stem Promax aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 90mm x 10° x 40mm rise 31.8 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 27.2x300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 31.8mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|50CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|54CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|58CM - L||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|60CM - XL||6'+||34.5"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike guy
The bike arrived as promised, perhaps earlier. If you are not adept at bike repairs or assembly, I highly recommend taking it to a professional bike shop for final assembly. Just about everything needed tightened or some level of adjustment. The disc brakes are slightly out of the plane of rotation, but a few miles with frequent braking had them settle in. I added a rear rack, higher quality pedals, water bottle cages, and a longer stem to compensate for the short top tube. Overall a very nice bike for the price.
I’ve had it about a week now, really enjoying it. The guy at my local bike shop gave it a tune and liked it so much that they’re going to start carrying Retrospec bikes. Very clean design, looks great, rides really well. I’m really happy with the purchase. Thanks Retrospec!
Really nice looking bike with a smooth ride, lots of control. Aside from the pedals and seat, everything else seems of good quality. The assembly was a lot more difficult than I thought. It took a seasoned bike guy about 3 hours to assemble and required tools that weren't included to get it right, and then another hour or so of tweaking on the ride. This is a picky thing but I was surprised about the large branding and bike model name all over the large exterior packaging that was left on my doorstep - discrete would be much preferred with a higher end purchase.
Great Bike, breaks work well, good traction
The Amok hybrid looks great, and rides great. So happy with my purchase.