Speed, sprint, or climb any bike path
Lightweight, easy-to-mount frame
Your go-to bike for working out
21 speeds to handle all hills
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
Work it out
It’s the climb
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy frame with two sets water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum alloy, ball-bearing, 32H, QR
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 35C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 28/38/48T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum alloy Riser - 24 1/2" width x 1 3/8" rise (600-620width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Threadless, 80mm (16-18"), extension/7⁰ degree rise, 40mm rise
- Saddle Retrospec Sport Comfort
- Seatpost Aluminum 27.2 x 300mm/Diamond, 400mm/StepThru
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
I love this bike. Everything from the color, the comfort and the overall bike itself was amazing. Retrospec customer service was also great.