Barron was built to ensure you arrive with ease.
A lightweight, hand-built 6061 aluminum frame
Upright riding features to reduce back strain
21 speeds to handle even your hilliest rides
Quick and easy gear changes
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy frame with two sets water bottle braze-ons, Rear rack braze-ons, and Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork Comfort suspension fork, 30mm travel, aluminum crown, threaded
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum alloy, ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 38C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Rear mount aluminum
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney 300
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 24/34/42T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum alloy Riser - 24 1/2" width x 1 3/8" rise (622width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Aluminum alloy, 300 x 27.2mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- size xs
- gear settings
- street roads
- baby blue
For anyone looking for a sturdy and pretty bike, this is a good one! I’ve had my baby blue for around a month now and she has held up greatly on gravel and street roads. I added a basket to the front in which I add my 8lb Yorkie and we have such a good time cruising through the town. I like the different gear settings and stability of the bike. For reference to size if you are 5’2 and under definitely recommend the size xs. I am 5’2 and got the size small (against the manufacturers suggestion so my bad haha) and it is a teensy bit tall but make it work as I was used to always using my dads much bigger bike as a kid. As a female, I find the seat to be a bit uncomfortable in the nether regions at times but not unmanageable. Good quality for the price :)
Loving this new bike! It's really comfortable and a great ride. If you're looking for a bike for commuting and leisure rides, I highly recommend it!
Wonderful, I love my new bike! It’s such good quality and such a smooth ride. I put a baby seat on the back and my 1year old and I are have so much fun going on rides together!
This bike is so nice. It's comfortable and stylish. So happy with my purchase!