Incline, decline, and beeline across your whole city
Comfortable ride in shorts or skirt
Seamless gear transitions
Wear any outfit with our step-thru frame
Coast smoothly and stop on a dime
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 6'4"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- Customer Service
Great experience overall - I live in California and it shipped and was here within days. Great for short peeps! I'm 5'0" and this bike works well for me. Easy, sweet and been loving riding it around as part of my mental health / movement during these COVID times.
I haven't ridden a bike in about 20 years, prior to buying this bike. This bike is amazing! Smooth ride, comfy seat, and is beautiful! I get compliments every time I ride it! Best decision ever buying this bike.
great color delivery was quick packaging could be a bit better....there is a scuff on the new paint
I am so happy with my new ride. Smooth ride, easy speed transition, with a classic, sleek look. I also bought the basket and couldn't happier with the look and place to keep my essentials. It was also pretty easy to assemble.
Set up was a breeze with a little mechanical know how. Quality bike, my wife loves it. I would recommend wrapping the spring tensioned part of the back rack with something to dampen vibration noise, but that is about the only complaint we can think about. Great bike for the price point!