Incline, decline, and beeline across your whole city
Comfortable ride in shorts or skirt
Seamless gear transitions
Wear any outfit with our step-thru frame
Coast smoothly and stop on a dime
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 6'4"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- Customer Service
This was EXACTLY what I have been looking for! And the price is amazing! I just wanted a cut bike to ride around the neighborhood with my little kids and this was it! I originally ordered a similar (and more expensive) bike on Amazon on July 11th; it was supposed to arrive Sept 13th, then October 13th, then unknown. Anyways, I saw this bike on my feed and figured I’d order it. It arrived 3 days later, we put it together in less than an hour (my 5 yr son helped. He even put the pedals on himself!). We got it tuned up and it’s just PERFECT! Love the bell and reflector too! Highly recommend! Thanks for making such an awesome and affordable bike!
I really like the bikes design. It gives me a good riding experience. I like the color I chose. The item came packaged well.
The cutest bike! I would recommend having tools and teflon bike chain lube handy when putting this together. Also, the diagrams in the manual confused me a bit, so be prepared to look up pictures on here. Took me 1hr to build, and I have never built a bike before! Highly recommend.
The bike is great - my wife loves it and has finally gotten it broken in a little bit. Still nice enough in Cincinnati to ride the local bike trail.