Incline, decline, and beeline across your whole city
Comfortable ride in shorts or skirt
Seamless gear transitions
Wear any outfit with our step-thru frame
Coast smoothly and stop on a dime
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 6'4"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
This product is excellent, and my experience with Retrospec was, too! Everything was delivered right on time and my husband put it together with the step-by-step directions. It rides like a dream, and it’s beautiful too!
Arrived in perfect condition and faster than anticipated. If you've done adjustments to a bike before it was straight forward putting it together. It shifts, rides and brakes beautifully. I only wish it was a little lighter and that the handlebars could raise up more to to get an even more upright riding position.
I really have enjoyed the bike and it’s super cute. I had to have a friend help out it together and I wish the seat was a bit more comfortable but overall I’m happy with the purchase.
Love love love. Great bike at a great price. I will admit to taking it to a bike store for assembly. If you are looking for a good looking bicycle at a great price, then look no further.
Bike is so much fun to ride. Best purchase I made to end 2020.