Incline, decline, and beeline across your whole city
Comfortable ride in shorts or skirt
Seamless gear transitions
Wear any outfit with our step-thru frame
Coast smoothly and stop on a dime
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 6'4"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- Customer Service
I loved this bike so much! However I ended up selling after a week as it is huge and very heavy. I’m 5’3” and it was definitely too big for me. It was a very smooth ride and so beautiful. I was sad to part with it but the weight and height and length were just too much for me. Shorter/petite people just keep this in mind!
The bike is awesome. My wife absolutely loves it. I however had to adjust an over tightened crank and fix a badly bent fork dropout to get the bike operational. All good now, but those two items may have triggered a return in most cases. Ride on!
My new bike is beautiful. I love everything about it.