Sometimes the sunset is over the hill
Ride Cloud 9
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever,hand-built high-tensile steel, 18" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets & Rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/135mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- Bearing Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 18" - 26"||5'-6'4"||32"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
It’s been really nice so far
Have only had my Chatham for a bit over a week now and so far it has exceeded my expectations. The bike requires assembly, to be safe, I brought it to a bike shop and could not be happier with the end result. I now own a very eye-pleasing cruiser that has an excellent design. The bike itself makes minimal noise when riding, shifting gears, braking, etc, and materials seem sturdy and of utmost quality. Delivery was quick and painless as well, had my bike brought to my doorstep (unassembled) within a few days of ordering.
You will either need to have this assembled or know how to adjust brakes, etc. I am loving my new bike!
Very easy to put together. Super fun to ride. Thank you
Bike shipped quick and showed up without any damage. After assembling the bike i found both rims were put of round and rubbing on the brake pads unless I had them spread super far apart. After tightening the spikes as needed and getting the rims trued we set out in a nice flat 15 mile ride. The bike performs pretty good, shifted through all the gears with little issue, sometime slow to shift but overall not an issue. Seat was a little firmer then expected but better then a borrow seat still. I do believe I will have to take the crank out for inspection however as it started to make some light creaking noise about half way through our ride. Hopefully some grease and torque adjustment will resolve that.