Comfort-driven all day, everyday bike.
Extra comfortable and a breeze to ride
Tackle hilly streets with ease
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Easy going through ups and downs
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever,hand-built high-tensile steel, 18" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets & Rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/135mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- Bearing Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- bike shop
Very satisfied— a good choice for me.
I wish I could give this bike a 5 star review, but unfortunately in my case there were problems out of the box. Gear selector stuck in 5th gear, had to search a video on how to fix it, front break cable broken at the tip, had to fix that as well. I am technical savvy so I could fix this things but for someone else not so much. Having said that my son and I are having fun with this bike.
The entire experience, start to finish, it was first Class.
We had a wonderful experience ordering our Retrospec bike. It arrived within just a few days of our order and the assembly was painless. I highly recommend this bike for riding around town and exercise.
The Bike arrived missing multiple parts that mad it un-rideable. IE... Seat Riser and both front and rear reflector assemblies. Very Poor Quality Control