Mid-century California charm with the practicality of multiple speeds
3 speeds and smooth shifting
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
Smooth sailing (...or biking)
Ride Cloud 9
It's all in the details
- Frame & Fork Men’s Steel Cruiser Frame
- Drivetrain Three Speed Internal Gearing
- Brakes Coaster (Step-Back) Brake
- Rims 30mm Alloy Rims
- Tires Wanda 26” x 2.125
- Front Hub KT Loose Ball
- Rear Hub Shimano Nexus Internal Three-Speed Rear Hub (Sturmey Archer Internal Three-Speed Rear Hub featured on Matte Black Frame)
- Crank One Piece with 165mm Chain Arm
- Chain KMC C1 ½ x 1/8 102L
- Pedals Hard Plastic with Boron Steel Axle
- Handlebars Retrospec Swingback Bars
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 18" - 26"||5'-6'4"||32"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Great. Only problem was the rear reflector got broken during shipment. I think another has been shipped. So we all good here
It was a gift to my husband and he absolutely loves it.
Fantastic bike and support. After putting the bike together and pumping the tires I found that one of the tubes was leaking. I reached out to support and had a new tube in 2 days. Thanks retrospec.
Love my bike. Good quality. Also simple to install
Overall the bike has been good. However I’ve only had it for about a month and it’s already developed a click noise when I’m actively peddling. Customer service was quite slow in responding to a unrelated request. But overall a good bike for the price.