Easy to maintain, easy to ride, and easy-going.
Flip-flop hub, to ride fixed or single-speed
Easy to maintain
Ride fixed or single-speed
Simple riding and easy maintenance
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Hubs Flip Flop Hub with Single-Speed 16T Freewheel & Fixed-Gear 16T Cog
- Tires Kenda City Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Front & Rear Promax Brakes with 22.2mm brake lever clamp diameter
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- bike shop
love it. light and really pratical.
I enjoyed the bike so far and the set up is pretty easy!
This is a very nice bicycle! Rides smoother than other bicycles I've had in the past that cost a lot more! Comes extremely well packed & not a scratch on it. Easy to assemble & even has the tools you need witch were very adequate. I keep them in my seat bag. Great bicycle to asseorise. I use mine in downtown Anniston Alabama to commute & fetch things)
Smooth and easy ride with a really comfortable seat. Really lightweight, too. Makes my day to ride it and when I'm on it, I don't want to get off. I highly recommend getting one!
Assembly was really easy. Adjusted everything myself, but if you don't know what you're doing take it to you're local bike shop. Over all the bike is great and smooth!