Low maintenance for the easy-going rider
Ride fixed or single speed
Easy to maintain
Sweet and simple
Flip flop between fixed and single speed
Easy riding and maintenance
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Hubs Flip Flop Hub with Single-Speed 16T Freewheel & Fixed-Gear 16T Cog
- Tires Kenda City Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Front & Rear Promax Brakes with 22.2mm brake lever clamp diameter
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- bike shop
Overall - I will say that the bike setup was definitely easy and the bike rides smoothly. My only disappointment is that the bike came with some scratches and dings (see photos) from the shipping. My expectations were probably too high given that the bike was shipped across the country to the east coast - but just kind of a bummer to see paint chips on a new bike!
This bike is really great - looks, speed, it’s got it all. Only leaving 4 stars instead of 5 because the splash guard arrived smashed. Would definitely recommend!
The bikes are incredible value and quality….
Review update : Bought the Harper in September and put 1800+ hard miles and counting and the bike has held up beautifully. The only issue I had was a rear tire blow out and that was because I ran over sharp debris. This is great bike especially for the price, I got another for my wife.
It was a gift, favorably given and received.