Easy to maintain, easy to ride, and easy-going.
Flip-flop hub, to ride fixed or single-speed
Easy to maintain
Ride fixed or single-speed
Simple riding and easy maintenance
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Hubs Flip Flop Hub with Single-Speed 16T Freewheel & Fixed-Gear 16T Cog
- Tires Kenda City Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Front & Rear Promax Brakes with 22.2mm brake lever clamp diameter
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- bike shop
It's not fancy, but it's a solid bike at a great price. No complaints.
I had a great thanksgiving experience overall and love my bike!
I love this bike! Nothing more to say..it’s amazing. My first single speed, i was nervous initially about riding single/ fixed gear but this bike has made me fall in love. I don’t even ride my electric bike anymore. I would order this bike again, i only wish the company had express shipping because the excitement of waiting for the bike to arrive was too much for me.
first order: - 57cm was too tall for me to clear top tube by at least 1 inch, even though 57cm is recommended for height 5'9" - 5'11" and mine is 5'10" - tracking number was incorrect - return was easy and promptly processed second order - 53cm fits better - tracking number showed shipment that was stationary at "label created" for days Overall good bike, good service. Retrospec can look into shipping logistics to find causes for above problems and fix.