"They can take you longer and farther to more unknown places and you don't sacrifice anything on the exercise front unless you want to"
"Who knew they made electric bikes that are actually cute?"
"Retrospec, the brand that makes fun toys like paddle boards, skateboards and bikes, is now adding electric bikes to the mix."
Your adventure anywhere bike
Our Jax Rev Folding Electric bike folds to fit your lifestyle. Last minute weekend getaway? This e-bike's folding frame, handlebar and pedals collapse to the perfect compact, car-friendly size. Get revved up for the adventure that awaits once Jax hits the trails. Its fat tires roll seamlessly over bumps, and its suspension fork is there to absorb any shocks along the way. The Start Aid feature ensures a smooth take off, while pedal-assist and the throttle provide boosts along the way. Jax Rev includes a bike rear rack to haul your campsite cargo, a front and rear light for safety, and protective fenders. This electric bike is fast, fun, and functional all in one.
Li-ion batteries are durable and long-lasting and offer a range of 37-46 miles. Anticipate a 5-6 hour charge time.
Brushless Rear Hub Motor
This powerful motor supports the rider while pedaling, and is quiet.
Not all e-bikes are class 2; ours are. This means the bike is equipped with pedal-assist and throttle-assisted functions to get you cruising up to 20mph.
Convenient LED handlebar-mount display shows selected pedal assist and battery levels, so you can keep track of your charge.
Also known as walk-assist, the Start Aid function can be activated with a button on the handlebar-remote. When activated, the motor pushes the bike at 4mph without you having to pedal, saving you from initial wobbles.
- Frame Alloy, TIG welded
- Size 20"
- Dropouts 2x rear dropout eyelets, 1x rear fender eyelet, rear rack mounts
- Fork Suspension fork 80mm travel, alloy crown, steel stanchions, steel lowers, 1 1/8" (28.6mm)
- Rims Alloy 20", 36H x 13G
- Hubs F: Steel bolt-on, R: Hub motor bolt-on, 36H x 13G
- Spokes 13G UCP w/brass nipples, black
- Tires 20 x 3.0, S/V
- 48V/500W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector, MXUS
- 48V/500W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display.Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- 48V/750W Motor brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector, MXUS
- 48V/750W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display.Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- Drive Mode, Display PAS/throttle, speed sensor, LCD handlebar-mount display panel w/5 assistance levels, w/Start-Aid 6kph (~4mph)
- Controller Yelchm Technology
- Charge Time (empty to full) 10.4Ah battery (500W): 5-6 hours
- Charge Time (empty to full) 13.0Ah battery (750W): 6-7 hours
- Range 48V/500W 20-25 miles
- Range 48V/750W 30-35 miles
- Crankset Alloy 3-piece 152mm x 48T x 1/8", w/inside chainguide, outside chainring cover
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Steel sealed cartridge, 100 x 159.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog 18T x 1/8"
- Headset Threaded, steel, 1 1/8" (28.6mm)
- Brakes JAX Mechanical disc Front & Rear, 160mm
- Handlebars Alloy low-rise, 580mmW x 25mm rise
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Alloy Folding QR
- Saddle Retrospec SuperSoft Comfort
- Seatpost Alloy w/integrated micro-adjust clamp, 27.2 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 220lbs
- Kickstand Center mount, adjustable, steel
- Rear Carrier Steel
- Bell Alloy
- Light(s) Front (4x AAA) + Rear (2x AA), batteries included
- Fenders Steel w/steel stays
- Chaincover Chainring cover
- Item Weight 63 lbs (battery included)
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
All Natural From The Field
I was a little hesitant about the whole e-bike thing. My new Jax has changed my world. I'm riding to and from work 15 minutes each way and charging once, maybe twice during the week. On the weekends, this thing travels with me everywhere and kicks butt in any kind of terrain. I'm amazed at how well it's kept up, and I'm having the most fun of my life riding it. Could not recommend it more.