Your “ooh-la-la” dream ride
Cruise in shorts or a skirt
Durable back rack
Easy gear transitions
Comfortable ride in shorts or a skirt
A back rack that’s got your back
- Frame Classic Mixte design, hand-built high-tensile steel frame with one set water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and double rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Unicrown, high-tensile steel, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, Front/QR, Rear/bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel "Northroad" (540width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 60mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 6'4"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
My wife loves her new bike! Built to last, affordable and looks great. We ended up getting our 5 year old and myself a new bike as well. Fun for the whole family with options that won't break the bank.
The customer service was very helpful through my whole process. Yet, I was pretty bummed that when I purchased a Kinney Mixte 7s, the website said they were in stock but in fact, that was false. I had to constantly check my phone daily to see when my bike would arrive. By the second week I decided to just cancel my order and go to a Retrospec dealer in my city instead. Anyways, great bike just felt that it was better to buy locally.
Love the bike jim hill
I love this bike so much! It’s so cute and ride perfectly. I took mine to a shop so they could build it for me
I was initially hesitant to get this bike as I'm 5'1'' and didn't want it to be too tall, but it's perfect! The seat obviously needs to be a bit lower but it still looks great. My dad assembled it at home and I took it to my REI co-op for a check-up before I began to ride it. They adjusted the brakes for $10! So worth it. I've gotten a ton of compliments on the bike, it's a gorgeous color(light blue). It's lightweight and easy to ride, even with a U-lock on it.