A little "ooh-la-la" for your daily cruises
Comfortable ride in pants or skirts
Seamless gear transitions
Wear any outfit with a Mixte frame
A backrack that’s got your back
- Frame Classic Mixte design, hand-built high-tensile steel frame with one set water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and double rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Unicrown, high-tensile steel, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, Front/QR, Rear/bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel "Northroad" (540width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 60mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 6'4"||19.35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
I was so excited to get such a cute bike at a reasonable price. Shipping was quick and assembly was fairly easy. It has a smooth ride and easy gear shifting. The one issue is the proximity of the pedals to the front wheel. The front wheel is pretty large so if you try to turn and pedal at the same time, your front foot hits the back of the wheel. It's definitely an issue if you're going uphill and can be pretty frustrating. I'm still trying to get the hang of how to work around that. Overall I'm happy with the bike but that's why I'm giving it 4 stars.
Enjoying this bike for a couple of weeks. Very comfortable to ride! Front tire came flat and needed a tube replacement though.
Pretty straightforward assembly. I ordered the upright alloy touring handlebars as well and switched those in. Definitely makes for a more comfortable ride. I also had a question about assembly and was impressed by how quickly Customer Service got back to me.
I absolutely love this bike. Its so easy to ride...... ❤️❤️❤️
Great bike to the city village. Rides nice and is wicked cute! Also, received really quickly to the East coast - 2 weeks. Local places sold out so super happy to get fast. Thanks!!