Get your kiddo cruising with the big kids
Easy-to-mount bike with training wheels
Matching chain guard
Adjustable seat and handlebars
Built to keep up with them
Coolest bike on the block
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Fork Steel 1" threaded
- Saddle High-back saddle with handle prevents kids from sliding off the back, easy-to-carry, great for the parental clutch grab.
- Handlebar Steel 22.2mm
- Stem Quill, Steel bottom/alum top
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1"
- Tires 12 (16) x 2.125. Large profile, 2.125 tires safe, smooth ride.
- Rims Steel
- Brakes: Coaster brake rear + sidepull front learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake - many options for learning to stop.
- Brake levers Sized for smaller hands, smooth safe plastic lever.
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|16" - Koda||38" - 48"||17"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Customer Service
Excellent easy to put together.
Fast delivery, excellent service. Nice quality kids bike.
After ordering, I was told the item shipped. Two weeks later with no update, I inquired and learned that the bike my son wanted was out of stock. We settled for a back up option and a delayed purchase. When the bike delivered, I began assembling. Directions reference an owners manual which was not included - nor did the instructions point me to a digital owners manual. I had to figure it out on my own. Was expecting a water bottle holder. Not included. The front forks, brake assembly, and front tire mount is slightly misaligned. this is not adjustable and causes issues with the front brakes and with aligning the handle bars, as its all connected together. Positives: customer service eventually resolved my shipping and order delay, and generously tossed in a helmet for free. I was grateful for that. The bike looks great - the styling, decals, and design of the bike - fantastic. My son just turned 4, and loves everything about having a new bike - so as long as he’s happy, I’m happy.
Great product and service!
This bike is super cute. My 3.5 yo son loves his blue “Spiderman” bike. It was easy to put together and is a great product. Our only disappointment is the water bottle that came with it. The top doesn’t tighten and leaks.