Get your kiddo cruising with the big kids
Easy-to-mount bike with training wheels
Matching chain guard
Adjustable seat and handlebars
Built to keep up with them
The kids' bike built to withstand every learning curve. Sidewalk whips, park zips, and even some trip-ups along the way are to be expected. Koda’s sturdy frame, adjustable seat and handlebars, and removable training wheels allow the bike to grow with them.
Coolest bike on the block
Bright colors, a durable bike basket and more make Koda the coolest kid bike to ever hit the sidewalk.
Growth spurt friendly!
Don’t guess your kiddo’s height – growth spurts mean you should take a quick measurement. There will be some overlap so pick the size that gives them the most range to grow.
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots
- Fork Steel 1" threaded
- Brakes: Coaster brake rear + sidepull front learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake - many options for learning to stop.
- Brake levers Sized for smaller hands, smooth safe plastic lever.
- Handlebar Steel 22.2mm
- Stem Quill, Steel bottom/alum top
- Saddle High-back saddle with handle prevents kids from sliding off the back, easy-to-carry, great for the parental clutch grab.
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1"
- Rims Steel
- Tires 16 x 2.125. Large profile, 2.125 tires safe, smooth ride.