They want to cruise big kids, but not without a little help.
Hand-built steel frame
Matching chain guard to keep little legs safe
Adjustable seat and handlebars to keep up with growth spurts
A bike that keeps up with them
Coolest bike on the block
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Fork Steel 1" threaded
- Saddle High-back saddle with handle prevents kids from sliding off the back, easy-to-carry, great for the parental clutch grab.
- Handlebar Steel 22.2mm
- Stem Quill, Steel bottom/alum top
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1"
- Tires 12 (16) x 2.125. Large profile, 2.125 tires safe, smooth ride.
- Rims Steel
- Brakes Coaster brake rear + sidepull front: learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake - many options for learning to stop.
- Brake levers Sized for smaller hands, smooth safe plastic lever.
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Koda - 12"||28" - 38"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- Customer Service
- daughter birthday
- green one
I ordered a purple kids bike for my daughter birthday but received a green one (it happens), but after contating customer service, they send me the correct one immediately and later I returned it. The bike itself is very sturdy and beautiful and my daughter loves it.
This is an excellent bike. It's well made and adorable. My child learned to bike on day one. My only complaint is that the seat is angled up a tad (I can't seem to adjust it), and my kiddo slips to the back of the seat. It would be great if it was leveled out a bit or adjustable.
excellent positive experience
I bought the 12inch bike for my grandsons 4th birthday. He is a cautious child and I wanted a bike that looked cool but was really sturdy. This bike is perfect, he loves it !!