They want to cruise big kids, but not without a little help.
Hand-built steel frame
Matching chain guard to keep little legs safe
Adjustable seat and handlebars to keep up with growth spurts
A bike that keeps up with them
Coolest bike on the block
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Fork Steel 1" threaded
- Saddle High-back saddle with handle prevents kids from sliding off the back, easy-to-carry, great for the parental clutch grab.
- Handlebar Steel 22.2mm
- Stem Quill, Steel bottom/alum top
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1"
- Tires 12 (16) x 2.125. Large profile, 2.125 tires safe, smooth ride.
- Rims Steel
- Brakes Coaster brake rear + sidepull front: learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake - many options for learning to stop.
- Brake levers Sized for smaller hands, smooth safe plastic lever.
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Koda - 12"||28" - 38"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Customer Service
- starter bike
Got it for my sons bday. He knows how to ride but wasn’t confident on the last bike we had for him. It was too heavy. He hopped on this one and took right off! Lightweight. Cute add ons that kids can’t resist like a little bell and a water bottle. Also came with training wheels which we hadn’t realized were included. It’s great so far!!
I like the design
The bike was easy to install, but does require a little creativity with the tools provided. Might be good to get out your socket wrench set or just grab an adjustable wrench to assemble. The bike came with tires pumped and was ready to go for Christmas morning.
So far so good. Really easy ride for my 2 year old daughter. She’s stoked!
easy to put together and our son loves it