For the gritty city rider
Ride fixed or single speed
Dirt and water resistant
Internal cable housing
Ride fixed or single speed
No thanks, dirt and grime
- Sizes 43, 49, 53, 57, 61cm
- Frame Hand Built tig-welded high-tensile steel, "UrbanComfort" design, internal rear brake cable routing, two sets water bottle braze-ons & rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 28.6mm, 1x fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 40mm deep-V section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Retrospec large-flange aluminum alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 32H, rear flip-flop, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 28C all-season, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Crank Mantra Forged Aluminum Alloy 170mm x 46T x1/8"
- Chain KMC C1 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel/Cog 16T x 1/8"
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 520mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips Retrospec UrbanComfort Kraton 125mm length
- Stem Aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 80mm extension x 7⁰ rise x 36mm rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban Saddle
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
This was a great bike I bought for my 10 year old son. He said it’s the coolest bike he’s gotten so far. It’s light and easy to manage he said and he can go really fast on it. He uses it to commute to school and after school sports activities.
This is my first single-speed bike I've ever owned. I'm happy with the product so far. I've ridden about 30-40 miles and it's a lot of fun. It has a comfortable riding position and nimble in the city trails. The pictures on the website don't give it justice. It is a well made bike for the price. I would gladly pay a little extra for disc brakes.
The Mantra seems like a good bike, but I ordered according to the recommended heights and it was way too tall. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to return the bike because some of the packaging material had been thrown out. I did reach out to customer service to see if there is a donation/exchange program but never received a relevant response.
Bike is great. Just had issues with the chain guard not working, but they were nice enough to send me a helmet. Some other issues were having leaks around my hub when it said in the description the Mantra and the base model is that they are secured in a way that they don't leak out and they also last longer. There is a circle rubber peace missing from the brake line and the brake handles are wobbly no matter what I do.
The Mantra is a beautiful, no-frills, single-speed bicycle. It's a little heavier than I would prefer, and I ended up replacing the stock plastic pedals with metal ones, but I'm very satisfied with my purchase overall.