Gritty city riding made effortless
Flip-flop hub, to ride fixed or single-speed
Sealed cartridge bearing hubs keep dirt and grime out
Sleek and minimal internal cable housing
Ride fixed or single-speed
Repels dirt and grime
- Sizes 43, 49, 53, 57, 61cm
- Frame Hand Built tig-welded high-tensile steel, "UrbanComfort" design, internal rear brake cable routing, two sets water bottle braze-ons & rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 28.6mm, 1x fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 40mm deep-V section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Retrospec large-flange aluminum alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 32H, rear flip-flop, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 28C all-season, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Crank Mantra Forged Aluminum Alloy 170mm x 46T x1/8"
- Chain KMC C1 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel/Cog 16T x 1/8"
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 520mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips Retrospec UrbanComfort Kraton 125mm length
- Stem Aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 80mm extension x 7⁰ rise x 36mm rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban Saddle
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- bike size
100 miles so far and love this fixed gear bike can’t wait to put the thousands of miles on it.
I have logged about 80mi in 25 days. From 3-12mi at a time I have truly enjoyed my bike. Overall value and quality are really good. A few small things. The fork steerer is too short to adjust beyond the installed height and that is a bit difficult for someone who prefers to ride more upright. this is a minor issue and one easily remedied by a stem riser. What is more difficult to deal with is that the edges of the seat have already separated from the saddle. So after only a few short weeks my saddle insides are exposed and I have to order a brand new saddle for my brand new bike I have barely been able to ride. I am happy with my bike and overall have few complaints but these two things are kind of a bummer, particularly the saddle coming apart after less than a month.
Feels like a 7 Speed in one.
I ordered the xs and it was a little big for me (5’1”) and I didn’t expect the handlebars to be so low but I fixed it by adding a riser. Overall, it’s a good bike for city riding and I am starting to get comfortable on it!!
Bike was easy to assemble and is great for riding around the city. I would recommend taking it to a bike shop for a safety check - even after being as meticulous and careful as possible, everything on thé bike was loose. Not the most comfortable seat and the paint chips pretty easily. Light (abt 30 lbs.) if you need to carry it up stairs on a daily basis. Single speed can sometimes be limiting, but overall it’s been a great bike.