For the gritty city rider
Ride fixed or single speed
Dirt and water resistant
Internal cable housing
Ride fixed or single speed
No thanks, dirt and grime
Sleek and minimal
- Sizes 43, 49, 53, 57, 61cm
- Frame Hand Built tig-welded high-tensile steel, "UrbanComfort" design, internal rear brake cable routing, two sets water bottle braze-ons & rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 28.6mm, 1x fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 40mm deep-V section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Retrospec large-flange aluminum alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 32H, rear flip-flop, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 28C all-season, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Crank Mantra Forged Aluminum Alloy 170mm x 46T x1/8"
- Chain KMC C1 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel/Cog 16T x 1/8"
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 520mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips Retrospec UrbanComfort Kraton 125mm length
- Stem Aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 80mm extension x 7⁰ rise x 36mm rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban Saddle
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Pretty cool bike overall. I now own 5 bikes total. There was a rattling noise coming from inside the rear double wall rim. Found a small piece of manufacturing flotsam in there and removed it through the valve stem hole. (I do all my own bike mechanic work). The Mantra comes with a 17 tooth freewheel (rear) sprocket which I changed out to a 20 tooth to better its hill climbing performance, and a higher quality chain. The rear wheel was VERY true right out of the box. The front wheel required a small tweak to get it to run true. No big deal. As an avid off-road bicyclist since 1998. I can tell you that this little road bike is a pleasure to ride once you get it set up correctly. I will simply "upgrade" parts as I wear them out over time as I do on all my bikes.... Happy with this little bike.
Great segway to a fixy
GREAT BIKE MUST BUY
In all honesty, i love my newly purchased mantra single speed bike. I hadn’t been on a bike for about 8 years and a friend of mine who always bikes around Los Ángeles encouraged me to buy myself a bike. The mantra single speed bike is the perfect starter bike for anybody trying to get back into biking and i’ve been putting some good miles on it as i bike all around the busy streets of Los Ángeles:)!
This was a great bike I bought for my 10 year old son. He said it’s the coolest bike he’s gotten so far. It’s light and easy to manage he said and he can go really fast on it. He uses it to commute to school and after school sports activities.