Answering the call to adventure shouldn’t be the most difficult part of your cycling journey. Which is why we have designed our Lenox Hitch Mounted Tray Rack to provide the convenience you need when looking to take on your next two-wheeled conquest. Lenox’s wheel-mount design provides ease when loading and unloading by sitting lower, allowing for less lift when mounting your bikes, while sacrificing nothing in the way of road clearance. Unlike roof-mounted racks that require the removal of the bike’s front wheel, Lenox Tray Rack requires no disassembly whatsoever. Simply lift your bikes onto the wheel hoops, tie-down using the rubber straps and padded grip arms, and voila! Your bikes are safe, secure and protected from frame damage!
Lenox’s grip arms were also designed to accommodate a vast amount of frame types, while the sliding wheel platforms offer a custom fit for bikes with 20-29-inch wheels. This helps to keep your bikes safely in place as you make your way to your cycling destination. Whether carrying a full load or not, Lenox conveniently offers hassle-free access your car’s trunk. When not in use this rack folds up for a simple storage solution, while the center arm can fold downward to allow access to the rear of your vehicle without having to remove the rack from the hitch mount. Built with strength and durability, Lenox Hitch Mounted Tray Rack is equipped to provide you with the dependability you need when answering adventure’s call!
• Hitch mount rack made to fit 1.25-inch and 2-inch trailer hitch. Vehicle must have a Class III or IV 1.25" or 2” hitch to use this product
• Carry arm spacing designed to accommodate an array of frame styles and sizes
• Tie Down cradles and straps take great care in individually securing your bicycles while protecting them from damage
• Convenient and compact design, folds easily for storage when not in use
• Sturdy steel construction with a weight limit of up to 70lbs for the 2-Bike Rack. Minor assembly required, tools for assembly included with purchase