Eliminate cumbersome backpacks and overstuffed messenger bags
Weather-resistant fabric and weather shield
Versatile bike coupler, compatible with most bicycles. Fits 20”-29” wheels.
Unique folding frame for simple, compact storage when not in use
Take a load off!
Nothing’s slowing you down
- Element and weather resistant fabric, weather shield, and rear vent window
- Unique folding frame for simple, compact storage when not in use
- Compatible with nearly all adult bicycles with included coupler. Fits 20”-29” wheels
- Internal 4-point D-rings in its no-slip interior base provide additional security and safety for your gear while on the road
- Hauler carries gear, toys, food, textbooks, and other goods in place of bulky, cumbersome backpacks
- Includes safety flag for added visibility
- Interior dimensions: 27"L x 24.5"W x 20"H
- Maximum weight capacity 80 lbs
- Not recommended for bikes with thru-axles
To be honest, I haven't even taken it out of the box yet -- it did arrive promptly, though. BUT the one I'd bought previously (that prompted me to buy a second one) is great! Don't know how I ever got along without it. I tow it (it's name is TowBee) behind my eBike and so far have put close to 2 hundred miles on it (some of that was fairly off-road). I typically carry about 50-60 pounds of stuff with me -- computer and charger, bike tools, extra battery for my bike, a Jackery 240 (with which I can charge one battery while I'm using the other), and even a 50W solar panel to keep the Jackery charged. With this set-up I have increased the range of my eBike by about 500%+ and can do a lot more when I get where I'm going. Now having my eBike is like having an extra car. I've been keeping a close (engineer's) eye on everything and I have had no problems whatsoever. I'm very happy with TowBee. Thanks retrospec!
It's a very nice cart built well.
Excellent! Got way more for my money than I could ever could have expected. Put it together in 5 minutes no issues, took it for a ride like it wasn't even there. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
I love my new trailer -- his name is TowBee -- so...I ordered another one. It's very lightweight, strong and holds a lot of stuff. A friend of mine was curious so I let him pull TowBee around with my eBike. He is going to order 2 of them also. Thanks, RetroSpec.
After a lot of research, I decided on this trailer to attach to my trike to use on multi-day rides. The trailer is easy to put together with a couple of clips. I assembled the cart in about 15 minutes, by myself, without looking at the directions. Assembly is self explanatory. The wheels are easy on and off with an attached spring-loaded lock mechanism. The tires are a nice, grippy rubber. The trailer is a good size for my purpose. It is big enough to hold my CPAP, clothes, a tool case, and a small cooler. Not waterproof by design, but the contents could be stored in a dry-bag if necessary. Well worth the money and I can't wait to try it the next nice weather day. I'd buy it again and I'll recommend it to friends and family.