The safest way to ride with your pup
Keeps your pets safe
Rear doggy door for easy entry and exit
Safest way to bring Fido
No weather check needed
Easy going for you and your pup
⚠️ CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and/or Phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Element and weather-resistant fabric and 2-in-1 canopy and mesh shielding so your dog can enjoy the ride without pesky critters getting in the way
- Unique folding frame and low maintenance, easy-to-remove, 16 inch, 1-piece molded nylon wheels with air-filled tires. Tires easily inflate with standard bike pump. Do not over inflate
- Compatible with nearly all adult bicycles with included coupler. Fits 20”-29” wheels
- Includes internal leash to keep your pup safe and secure while along for the ride
- Rear doggy door provides easy entry and exit and securely zips for added safety. Plus, store treats, toys, and everything else you need with Rover Waggin's pooch-pouch!
- Interior dimensions: 30"L x 19"W x 17"H
- Maximum weight capacity 50 lbs
- Not recommended for bikes with thru-axles
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Toy Poodle
- type dog
Easy to use, cute and comfy for my fur babies! I throw a little bed in and the dogs are good to go! Beach adventures, here we come!
Great design and so awesome have on my bike! I did not know my dog was claustrophobic. There is a way to connect an internal leash to the cart to keep the dog in, but my dog panicked jumped out the top and rolled the cart as we took off. Good news! The cart is built with a safety feature that does not pull your bike over if the cart were to tip. Again, great design. Working with my dog to slowly to help her become familiar with the product. A PLUS: if the dog does not come with us, we can put a cooler and picnic lunch in the back. Wonderful to haul things in.
The Rover was easy to install and pull. My dog isn’t sold on it yet but she has only been in it once. She was happier at the end of the ride than at the beginning so I know she will get used to it. I would recommend this.
The trailer is wonderful. Very roomy for my two toy poodles and easy (10 minute) assembly. The instructions state that the kit comes with a hex wrench, but it did not so you will need your own. It did come with all other needed attachments though - you do NOT need to buy the bike coupler attachment separately as it comes with that. It also came with a safety flag. My biggest disappointment is that it took 17 days from the day I ordered the trailer for it to arrive. I reached out to customer service three times after receiving no updates regarding its shipping status (the link I was provided was broken). The staff were very responsive and kind, but often did not have any definitive answers they could provide on an ETA. If you are looking for a pet trailer in general, I'll say this one is a great pick. But I would go a different route if you are on a time crunch to get one.
This trailer is exactly what we were looking for! Easy to pack up and build for bike rides, and a breeze to ride with. Really high quality for a great price, every detail thought out, and seems like it will last a long time!