The safest way to go for a ride with your pup.
Element and weather-resistant fabric
Versatile bike coupler, compatible with most bicycles. Fits 20”-29” wheels.
Rear doggy door provides easy entry and exit and securely zips for added safety.
Safest way to bring Fido
Easy going for you and your pup
- Element and weather-resistant fabric and 2-in-1 canopy and mesh shielding so your dog can enjoy the ride without pesky critters getting in the way
- Unique folding frame and low maintenance, easy-to-remove, 16 inch, 1-piece molded nylon wheels with air-filled tires. Tires easily inflate with standard bike pump. Do not over inflate
- Compatible with nearly all adult bicycles with included coupler. Fits 20”-29” wheels
- Includes internal leash to keep your pup safe and secure while along for the ride
- Rear doggy door provides easy entry and exit and securely zips for added safety. Plus, store treats, toys, and everything else you need with Rover Waggin's pooch-pouch!
- Interior dimensions: 30"L x 19"W x 17"H
- Maximum weight capacity 50 lbs
- Not recommended for bikes with thru-axles
- carge trailer
- lab mix
We love our pet trailer and so does our dog. She weighs 30 pounds and we have never had a problem with turns . Easy to pull.
It is a nice product, we have had no issues with the trailer, retrospec mistakenly shipped a carge trailer but they corrected the error quickly and we are happy
Perfect size for my 40 lb lab mix. Handles will behind my e-bike..... just take your turns a little wider..... very smooth and easy to pull with pneumatic tires.... highly recommended
Great, pup loves it. He gets so excited every morning to go for his ride. So easy to load and unload from the bike.
Arrived in a compact box and just required installing the wheels, erecting the sides and installing the cross-bar that holds it up. All with built in retaining pins with lanyards. Very easy. Nice that the hitch folds under for more compact storage. The trailer is sturdy mild steel so its not lightweight alloy but for casually pulling the dog to his favorite park or whatever it works great. Easy to hook up. 2 minor improvements would be, 1) make the secondary retention strap on the hitch longer so you can secure it to the bikes frame (it won't fit on my bike) and 2. the short adjustable leash in the trailer to keep the dog from hopping out is great but need to change the latch to a trigger type so its easier to hook up to the dog's collar (easy to change yourself). For $100 or so you can't go wrong.