Your childhood dream bike, except your feet can reach the pedals
Klunker bike frame
Responsive hand brake
Threadless steering system
Sully is our nod to klunker bikes of yesteryear. This tough, durable, and edgy bike sports a high-tensile steel frame and moto-style handlebars for a little added grit on your daily ride.
You're in control of your ride with Sully’s responsive linear-pull brake, thick tires, and wide pedals for added stability with every stroke.
This single speed bike captures the simplicity of childhood rides around the neighborhood. No frills or fuss, just fun (and a little bit of nostalgia).
- One size 18" (center BB-to-top TT)
- Klunker-style, high-tensile steel, seatube ID25.4/OD28.6mm, 1 1/8" threadless HT
- Rear rack braze-ons
- 2 sets water bottle braze-ons: ST & DT
- Steel chainguard, color-matched
- "Plus" headbadge, Decals protected by clear-coat
- Crank: Aluminum Alloy forged 170mm x 46T x1/8" w/ 'pie-plate' chainguard
- Chain: KMC S1 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB: Cartridge sealed, 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog: 16T
- Headset: 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless, 3x10mm spacers
- Brakes: Aluminum alloy linear side-pull caliper & brake alloy levers - rear only
- Handlebars: High-tensile steel, 750mmW x 140mm Rise, 10d sweep, 5d tip, 85mm crossbar height. 1.4mmT, 22.2mm clamp OD
- Grips: Retrospec Triangle Kraton 125mm length
- Stem: Aluminum alloy Front 4-bolt Threadless, 50mm extension x ??mm rise, 22.2 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle: Retrospec Tuck 'n Roll, black
- Seatpost: Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost clamp: Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals: Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
- Hi-Tensile steel, Threadless 1 1/8", BMX unicrown style w/leading axle dropouts (May2021: production & replacement forks from 1.2mm to 1.4mm wall thickness)
- Rims: Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs: Retrospec low-flange aluminum alloy, loose-ball bearings, 32H, bolt-on, w/chain tensioners (Harper style)
- Spokes: 14G UCP (ED Black)
- Tires: 26 x 2.125 Multi-Purpose small-block knobs, black
- Kickstand: Center-mount, aluminum
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.