Your dream bike if...
It's all in the details...
The cherry on top...
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy frame with two sets water bottle braze-ons, Rear rack braze-ons, and Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork Comfort suspension fork, 30mm travel, aluminum crown, threaded
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum alloy, ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 38C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Rear mount aluminum
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney 300
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 24/34/42T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum alloy Riser - 24 1/2" width x 1 3/8" rise (622width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Aluminum alloy, 300 x 27.2mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|14in - XS||30"|
|16in - S||31"|
|18in - M||32"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
I bought the bike for my wife and she is very satisfied
My experience has been great. I received my bike in a timely fashion, took it to my bike shop where they assembled it. By the way, the bike shop gave me a good discount on the assembly price because "everything we needed was there and the bike was easy to put together." The bike rides nice. I'm loving it!
I love the bike, it's great, works perfectly fine, and looks amazing too. The color is very accurate and I bought it in blue. The only thing I have to say is the bike is pretty big and tall, the wheels are ginormous. Although I got it in the smallest size available it's still pretty tall and when I stop I have to lean on my tippy toes. I am about 4'8.5" so I'm very tiny, this bike is still very ridable and when you get going with your feet on the pedals it's fine but once you stop just be ready to lean on you toes. Also the bike brakes are kinda far from the bike handles but that might just be my hands. Overall I love the bike and I love riding it, but if you are around my height (maybe from 4'8"-5") just be a little weary.
This bike was perfect for my 34 yr old daughter who wanted to ride bikes on local park paths and the neighborhood with her kids. She is 5’10” and had the med step through pink bike and loves the color and the comfortable ride. She did buy a more springy padded seat to replace this padded seat, although this bike seat was very comfortable for her 10yr old daughter.
Gave it to my 13 year old to bike around town, she loves it. Very good looking and works well!