Rule the road
6061 alloy frame
Shimano 14 speed drivetrain
Shimano thumb shifters
Threadless steering system
Drop anatomic handlebars
Pedals w/ clips & straps
It all starts with the frame...
A lightweight 6061 alloy frame is the foundation for comfortable cycling. Paired with a lightweight threadless steering system, this bike is built to fly.
Culver boasts a Shimano drivetrain with 14 speeds for a broad range of gearing and mounted thumb shifters for precise and smooth shifting.
The cherry on top...
Achieve a comfortable grasp on the drop anatomic handlebars with multiple hand placements. Pro-tip: grab onto the drops and crouch for reduced drag and increased power with every push.
- 6061 alloy classic road ‘double-diamond’ frame, 2 sets water bottle braze-ons Rear rack braze-ons Double rear dropout eyelets Decals protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 30mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, QR Front/100mm & Rear/135mm
- Spokes 14G stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 28C all-season, P/V valves
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney A070
- Front Derailleur Shimano Z500
- Shifters Shimano A050 handlebar mounted thumb shifters
- Crank Prowheel Alloy 3-piece cranks 2 x 7 - 170mm x 34/50T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 116mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Z500 14-28T, 7S
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Alloy Drop Anatomic - 420mm width 25.4mm clamp
- Grips Retrospec Road Rap
- Stem Aluminum alloy Threadless 1 1/8"-ext.90mm x -10d
- Saddle Retrospec Road
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2mm x 350mm w/integrated seat clamp
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals Alloy/Nylon: High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin body, Alloy cage, w/toe-clips & straps, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|45cm - XS||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|50CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|54CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|58cm - L||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Sample payments for