A dreamy first bike
Easy-to-mount frame and training wheels
Multiple ways to brake
Safe and stylish
The first bike you wish you had
Beaumont Mini’s easy-to-mount steel frame is expertly designed for beginner cyclists getting comfortable hopping on and off a bike.
Safe and durable
A protective chainguard keeps their little legs safe and matching training wheels get them comfortable before pedaling on their own. Plus, a built-in coaster brake and additional handbrake get them ready to stop on a dime.
Beaumont Mini pulls every heartstring with its classic Dutch look, wicker basket, and dainty bell. Five muted but contemporary colors give it that Instagram-worthy look without any sticker-shock.
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Rims Retrospec 16" alloy 28H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 16 x 1.75, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Training Wheels Steel, color-matched
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS
- Crank Steel one-piece
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 1/8" silver
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot-brake) & Front side-pull (hand-brake)
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome