A dreamy first bike
Easy-to-mount frame and training wheels
Multiple ways to brake
Safe and stylish
The first bike you wish you had
Safe and durable
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Rims Retrospec 16" alloy 28H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 16 x 1.75, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Training Wheels Steel, color-matched
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS
- Crank Steel one-piece
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 1/8" silver
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot-brake) & Front side-pull (hand-brake)
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|16" - Beaumont Mini||38"-48"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Customer Service
Easy to put together, super cool looking, seems durable, 3 1/2 year old loves it!
When I received the bicycle and fully assembled it there was an issue with “tight” peddling that made it difficult for my daughter to peddle. A quick email to customer service yielded a very rapid response with detailed instructions on how to alleviate the problem. Happy daddy, happy daughter!
It’s such a beautiful bike, we really like it for our 4 year old
I love the look, and my kid enjoys it. The bike is pretty well made and geared correctly for age/size. My only problem is the brake lever is extremely cheap and broke after two rides. Please consider using a metal lever instead of plastic. If it adds a couple $$ it would be well worth it.
I was hesitant to purchase without seeing but this bike is a dream. My daughter is very tiny (30lb, 39 in) and she reaches the pedals perfectly but has a lot of room to grow