Minimalist design, unlimited fun
Smooth riding, smoother stopping
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
Ride Cloud 9
Coast and brake with ease
Wide tires soak up any bumps along the way
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever,hand-built high-tensile steel, 18" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, two eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2""
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 18" - 26"||5'-6'4"||32"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Great. Only problem was the rear reflector got broken during shipment. I think another has been shipped. So we all good here
It was a gift to my husband and he absolutely loves it.
Fantastic bike and support. After putting the bike together and pumping the tires I found that one of the tubes was leaking. I reached out to support and had a new tube in 2 days. Thanks retrospec.
Love my bike. Good quality. Also simple to install
Overall the bike has been good. However I’ve only had it for about a month and it’s already developed a click noise when I’m actively peddling. Customer service was quite slow in responding to a unrelated request. But overall a good bike for the price.