Lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum
Wide, smooth BigWave tires
Simple, easy components
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built Aluminum, 18" center-to-top, Steel chainguard, Double rear dropout eyelets, Rear rack braze-ons, Premium Headbadge, Decals protected by clear-coat
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes Stainless Steel 14G
- Tires Retrospec BigWave 26 x 2.5, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, aluminum
- Crank Aluminum 3-pc, 170mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Cartridge (sealed), 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Lock-On No-Slip, 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/55⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Aluminum micro-adjust 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 18" - 26"||5'-6'4"||32"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- infant twins
- Gear selecton
I was amazed by how lightweight the bike is made. Easy to assemble, and the blue has me the envy of neighbors. Gear selecton is smooth as I pull a trailer with our infant twins. Five stars and two thumbs up.
The Chatham Plus Beach Cruiser is a very good bike for the money. Easy to assemble and comfortable to ride. While not a high end bike, it is more than adequate for daily use around the neighborhood or on the boardwalk & beach.
My new bike is solid, well built and a pleasure to ride. Keep up the good work, folks! I'm looking forward to many great new things from you!
I was overall, satisfied with this bike. Seems to be good quality. It did come with some minor scratches where the pedal feeds through the front wheel for shipping. Also the obvious "made in china" sticker that hardly peels off cleanly is a bit of an eyesore. I love the Matte black color. Will have to touch it up a bit in spots. I love the design of the bike. Maybe work on some fenders for the next edition? This bike will turn heads! Additionally, I initially received the wrong bike all the way in Illinois. The return shipping was paid for and the new correct model was sent promptly. I will look this direction again for a new bicycle for sure!
Purchased "plus model" (aluminium) , couldn't be happier. The bike is light, great quality.