Lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum
Nothing's weighing you down as you cruise. Chatham Plus single speed bike is mostly constructed with lightweight aluminum, from the frame to the hubs. When it comes to living near the beach, a rust-resistant aluminum bike is your best bet. What's more, speeding against the sea breeze and inland-bound wind is no problem for a bike that's lightweight.
Wide, smooth BigWave tires
It's all smooth sailing with Retrospec BigWave tires. Roll smoother and safer over bumps and cracks in the pavement with slightly wider (and more stylish) tires. Plus, this beach cruiser's no-slip grips, upright handlebars, and cushioned saddle keep you as comfortable as possible while you cruise.
Simple, easy components
Designed for the carefree cruiser. Chatham Plus sports a low maintenance single speed drivetrain, a simple coaster brake, and a protective sealed cartridge bottom bracket, for a ride that's easy like Sunday morning.
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built Aluminum, 18" center-to-top, Steel chainguard, Double rear dropout eyelets, Rear rack braze-ons, Premium Headbadge, Decals protected by clear-coat
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes Stainless Steel 14G
- Tires Retrospec BigWave 26 x 2.4, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, aluminum
- Crank Aluminum 3-pc, 170mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Cartridge (sealed), 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Lock-On No-Slip, 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/55⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Aluminum micro-adjust 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS