Speed, sprint, or climb any bike path
Threadless steering system
Sport Comfort Saddle
Your dream bike if...
It's all in the details...
The cherry on top...
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy frame with two sets water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum alloy, ball-bearing, 32H, QR
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 35C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 28/38/48T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum alloy Riser - 24 1/2" width x 1 3/8" rise (600-620width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Threadless, 100mm (20-22"), extension/7⁰ degree rise, 40mm rise
- Saddle Retrospec Sport Comfort
- Seatpost Aluminum 27.2 x 300mm/Diamond, 400mm/StepThru
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|16IN - S||5'5"-5'8"||29.5"|
|19IN - M||5'9"-5'11"||31"|
|22IN - L||6'+||32"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Great bike for the price. Really love it. Only thing was during shipping or packing, the derailer was bent pretty bad. Luckily it didn't need replacement but it was touching the spikes when free spinning the wheel. Other than that, great quality. Great bike!
Does the job. Gets you from point A to B. I love the look and feel of the paint. The bike could come more greased and oiled up but overall had a good experience ordering and putting the bike together.
This is an awesome bike. Easy to control and comfortable, really worth the money.
Over all the purchase was easy. But the bike was broken and couldn't get any help to get it fixed