Convenient and portable for all commutes
Folding handlebar, top tube & pedals
Lightweight aluminum components
Low maintenance single speed hub
Your dream ride if...
It's all in the details...
The cherry on top...
- Frame Hand-built Aluminum Folding Frame
- Fork Hand-built aluminum
- Rims 20” Folding Bike Rims
- Hubs Aluminum Single-Speed 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires 20” Kenda Kwest Commuter Tires
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Crank Alloy with 48T chainring
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Handlebars Alloy Straight Handlebar, 22.2 clamp
- Seatpost 30.4 Alloy Seatpost
- Brake Rear Coaster Brake
- Pedals Hi-impact Resin Folding Pedals
- Saddle Critical Cycles UrbanComfort Saddle
- Grips Kraton Rubber Ergonomic Grips
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
great quality , holds my weight 240lbs with no problem . perfect for the train commute .
Haven't had a chance to really ride it yet to do the summer heat in Texas. But after next month, I should be riding it daily. I did take it for a test ride and the bicycle seemed comfortable and solid. Pros: Lightweight Comfortable Good Construction Cons: New bicycle had scratches on it when I took it out of the box. Front reflector was broken and it took two times for the company to send me the correct replacement reflector. Price I like the product line of Retrospect, but I would move manufacturing away from China. Many of my purchases that have a "Made in China" sticker usually arrive flawed in some manner. This was not a cheap folding bicycle for a one-speed with a foot brake, so the new bike should have arrived without flaws. My other bikes that I have purchased in the past that are from Taiwan or Japan were consistently flawless out of the box.
Love how compact it is living in a city, not to mention the sleek design.
Live in Los Angeles and arrived in 2 days. Well made bike and rode on dirt trail and comfortable and easy to unfold, set up and fold back and into the trunk. Love the simplicity of it of less is more. Definitely worth it.