Your childhood dream bike, except your feet can reach the pedals
Klunker bike frame
Responsive hand brakes
Wide tires for soaking up patchy roads
Stop on a dime
Easy riding, low maintenance
- Frame & Fork Frame & Fork: Hi-Tensile strength steel frame and unicrown fork
- Handlebars Steel moto style handlebars with welded cross bar, 22.2
- Stem BMX Alloy threadless stem, 22.2mm
- Crank Forged alloy crank with 1/2x1/8” 46 tooth steel chainring
- Brakes Promax linear pull rear brakes
- Saddle Anatomic paddle saddle
- Tires Kenda K-Rad 26” multi purpose
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- commuter bike
I often ride this to work and everytime I get groceries. This bike is top quality and has amazing comfort
Product seems well made and the matte black finish is nice. Bought this for my daughter and she loves it...butjj no I ride it as much as her. Shipping was very fast and everything arrived intact and without blemish.
This bike is solid but not too heavy, easy to ride, love the look at it. I was a little worried about not gears but it has not been a problem at all! LOVE!
This is a great bike for riding around the neighborhood with the kids or getting out and going for a longer ride on your own. Good feel to the bike and rides excellent. Easy to assemble as well.
Originally got this for my daughter but I’m loving it. Will be ordering the Matte Black version for myself. Great bike for the San Antonio parks and Trails...