Rover tags along so no one gets left behind
5-point safety harness
Versatile bike coupler
Deep rear storage
For the on-the-go fam
Wherever you may roam
⚠️ CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and/or Phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Element and weather resistant fabric, weather shield, and rear vent window
- CPSC approved safety reflectors and a high-visibility safety flag, and reflective wrap-around accent fabric for extra care on the road
- Deep rear storage compartment to house footballs, frisbees, food, and more
- 5-point padded safety harness to protect little passengers
- Versatile bike coupler, compatible with most bicycles
- Interior dimensions: 31"L x 18"W x 21"H
- Recommended Weight Limit 40 LBS
- Not recommended for bikes with thru-axles
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- cargo area
- point harness
This was very easy to assemble, great quality and my daughter loves to ride in it! Delivery was quick too!
This trailer worked out awesome for our 10 month old. Super easy to take on and off, easy to assemble, looks great.
Little tricky to assemble the wheels because the directions are not clear but besides that it’s great. My daughter loves it.
The carrier has worked great. Easily folds to fit in the car. The connection to the bike works as expected -- you can lay the bike on the ground and the carrier stays still and upright :). Our 1yr old loves it.
This is an amazing product, works very well on the road! An unzippable opening would be highly preferred over the "stretch the cover as hard as you can to velcro it." Also, the instructions seem to have been printed from a low res image, and they are poorly written/illustrated in the first place. However, with YouTube + asking customer service (A++ to customer service for response time and politeness) I got it figured out. Definitely some room to improve on the instructions though.