Rover tags along so no one gets left behind.
5-point safety harness to protect little passengers
Versatile bike coupler, compatible with most bicycles. Fits 20”-29” wheels.
Deep rear storage to house footballs, frisbees, food, and more
Bring the whole family
Safety is top of mind with Rover.
- Element and weather resistant fabric, weather shield, and rear vent window
- CPSC approved safety reflectors and a high-visibility safety flag, and reflective wrap-around accent fabric for extra care on the road
- Deep rear storage compartment to house footballs, frisbees, food, and more
- 5-point padded safety harness to protect little passengers
- Versatile bike coupler, compatible with most bicycles
- Interior dimensions: 31"L x 18"W x 21"H
- Recommended Weight Limit 40 LBS
- Not recommended for bikes with thru-axles
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Customer Service
I had been wanting to buy a bike and trailer for a while but it was a big investment for a hobby I wasn’t sure I would enjoy. I saw this trailer at a local bike shop and was very impressed with the quality so I ordered it and then went and bought a bike (trailer before the horse...) I am thrilled with my purchases! The only suggestion I have is that assembly manual is lacking even though it is fairly straight forward I would like a video or some more detail available online as it is carrying very precious cargo and I want to ensure everything is put together correctly.
Solidly built trailer, easy to assemble and install. Very major probelm is that the 5-point seatbelt design is basically impossible to latch with a moving child in the seat. I've never managed to get more than the lap-belt latched. Doing the shoulders at the same time seems to require 3 hands. The assembly manual says nothing at all about how to use the belt.
Easy to maneuver, toddler loves it!
I got this for my dad so he could take my niece on bike rides around his neighborhood when she visits. He loves it! She loves it! It was easy to mount to the bike and he's been very happy with it. Thanks!
We are having a great time towing our grandson around our development in the bike trailer. It is exactly what we wanted.