Pile onto the ultimate nautical team-builder
Inflatable and extra sturdy
Extra-wide no-slip deck pad, even when wet
Holds up to 500 lbs of weight so even the dog can join
Gang’s all here!
Don’t let the air fool you
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad Extra wide EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 12'x45"x8"
- Weight of Board 51 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 52"x24"x12"
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 500lbs
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- fall paddle
I waited a long time for this board to come back in stock. It was totally worth the wait. I was able to inflate it quickly and get out on the water for a nice fall paddle. The water was cold, but the board is amazing.
This board is outstanding for the price. It came to the house fast and I had no problem setting it up. The board has lots of room for my dog 115lbs and me 240lbs 6’2. The only problem I did find was the air nipples on the board to inflate are not universal to other boards. I have an electric pump for my other boards and it does not fit on this board. You do need to use their pump to inflate this board. Which can be a lot of work. I wish the company could sell a male adapter that could fit on other pumps. This is still a great purchase I love it.
Get yourself an anchor and a cooler. You can fish almost anywhere. Very stable and worth every penny. Great for fly fishing on still waters. Or even in the ocean for bigger game.
I have been using this for a few weeks now. Very roomy. Well constructed. Great for paddling or just relaxing. I have used it alone and 4 teens have been on it together. Remarkably light considering it’s size. So glad I bought it and I would highly recommend it
Seams like a nice board. Everything is good. The pump and hose seams a little cheap but I’m a happy customer