Our anytime, any place iSUP… especially on the weekends
Lightweight and portable
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything you need to get paddling
Light as a feather...
...sturdy as a board
The complete package
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 10’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board 17 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 275lbs
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- paddle board
If you’re buying this, just be prepared to purchase your own pump! The pump that is included in the package does not connect properly to the valve. So you either have to have another person there holding it in while you pump, or just use another brand of pump altogether. I reached out to customer service and they were quick and very nice with their responses, I asked for a replacement hose, and they sent me the exact same one I had before, still didn’t work.
My partner and I love our Retrospect ISUP boards! I was worried by some reviews saying that they were challenging to stand on, but we have had no trouble even in slightly bumpy water (and my partner has no experience). The boards seem very durable, and are easy to clean/store. I would and have recommended these boards to tons of people! The boards look so cool/pretty that i've had at least 20 people ask us where we got them! Overall I was worried because the price point is so reasonable, but if you've been thinking about buying an ISUP i say do it! This Retrospec rules!
Super thankful to have found these and my husband and I really enjoyed the weekenders!
Have only taken out a couple times so far but I am loving it. Last weekend my puppy even decided to join me on the board! Air pump included is a little tiring but maybe I am just in bad shape. Almost definitely going to buy the car pump available so I don't wear myself out before I even get out there. But no fault to the board!
We love our boards! It’s been a game changer for quality time with friends and can hold an 80lb dog no problem. Do it if you’re on the fence!