Our anytime, any place iSUP… especially on the weekends
Lightweight and portable
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything you need to get paddling
Light as a feather...
...sturdy as a board
The complete package
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 10’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board 17LBS
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 275LBS
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- paddle board
husband has had a blast figuring out this board — manual pump is faster and easier than we were lead to believe. he can easily take our 5-year-old out with him if it's calm enough. backpack is lightweight enough to carry with other things as well. we love it!
I am a total novice and for the money you can’t beat this board. I had great time using it even though I fell quite a few times. I am happy with this purchase.
We love our paddleboard! It's easy to set up and inflate--although it's a decent workout getting it to 12 lbs. psi! It looks great and works perfectly. I'm simply amazed that something can become so rigid just filled with air! We hope to enjoy it for many years.
Very fast shipping! The quality is great!
I really like this board. It can be difficult to pump up to 10-12 psi, but maybe I just need stronger muscles. ;) I do wish there was a drink holder, but I know there are other, more expensive models with these. The elastic straps hold a can drink well. I learned that the fins are indeed necessary. Easy to transport, fun to use. Great customer service, as well!