Pile onto the ultimate nautical team-builder
12ft & 16ft long
500lb & 1200lb weight limit
Durable double layer PVC
Carries 2-5 persons
Includes carry bag, waterproof phone case, leash, fins, pump & two paddles
Fit friends, family and furry passengers
Crew's all here
Everything you need to get on the water
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 12' Inflated Dimensions 12'x45"x8"
- 16' Inflated Dimensions 16' x 52'' x 8''
- Weight of Board 34LBS
- 12' Recommended Weight Limit 500LBS
- 16' Recommended Weight Limit 1200LBS
- Valve Standardized H3
- Max PSI 12
- Materials 500D PVC with Top & Bottom 1000D single-layer PVC
- Materials-Construction 15cm double layer PVC dropstitch technology
- Deck Pad Extra wide EVA textured foam
- D-Rings 7
- Containment Area Bungee cord laced through 6 D-rings
- Fins 5 removeable tracking fins: 1 center, 4 side fins
- Paddle Two 3-piece adjustable and lightweight aluminum paddles with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump 1x High-intensity, dual-action, manual air pump with gauge
- Rucksack Durable nylon shell w/ adjustable sides and shoulder straps
- Phone Case Waterproof
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- family option
- sup surfer
- fall paddle
I got my crew early in covid for a family option to paddle. I'm a seasoned sup surfer , racer and love water. This is my first inflatable and 6th board . Pluses . Its awesome. Everyone will want to ride it with you. I've taken my gfs sons in overhead waves and party surfed it . We ran it finless in class 1 and 2 whitewater on the sandy River. Used it for hauling gear for island camping . The bad . The fins and finbox are so cheap they melted in the most minor heat. Broke the center fin the second day. Very cheap non thermostable plastic. Lucky I have plenty extra gear and swapped the center fin for a rubber one I had . Overall buy it but hope they change the plastic formula to resist 90 degree heat . BTW I live in Oregon not California.
I waited a long time for this board to come back in stock. It was totally worth the wait. I was able to inflate it quickly and get out on the water for a nice fall paddle. The water was cold, but the board is amazing.
This board is outstanding for the price. It came to the house fast and I had no problem setting it up. The board has lots of room for my dog 115lbs and me 240lbs 6’2. The only problem I did find was the air nipples on the board to inflate are not universal to other boards. I have an electric pump for my other boards and it does not fit on this board. You do need to use their pump to inflate this board. Which can be a lot of work. I wish the company could sell a male adapter that could fit on other pumps. This is still a great purchase I love it.
Get yourself an anchor and a cooler. You can fish almost anywhere. Very stable and worth every penny. Great for fly fishing on still waters. Or even in the ocean for bigger game.
I have been using this for a few weeks now. Very roomy. Well constructed. Great for paddling or just relaxing. I have used it alone and 4 teens have been on it together. Remarkably light considering it’s size. So glad I bought it and I would highly recommend it