Pile onto the ultimate nautical team-builder
Inflatable and extra sturdy
Extra-wide no-slip deck pad, even when wet
Holds up to 500 lbs of weight so even the dog can join
Gang’s all here!
Don’t let the air fool you
Comes with everything you need
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad Extra wide EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 12'x45"x8"
- Weight of Board 51 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 52"x24"x12"
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 500lbs
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- family option
- sup surfer
- fall paddle
I got my crew early in covid for a family option to paddle. I'm a seasoned sup surfer , racer and love water. This is my first inflatable and 6th board . Pluses . Its awesome. Everyone will want to ride it with you. I've taken my gfs sons in overhead waves and party surfed it . We ran it finless in class 1 and 2 whitewater on the sandy River. Used it for hauling gear for island camping . The bad . The fins and finbox are so cheap they melted in the most minor heat. Broke the center fin the second day. Very cheap non thermostable plastic. Lucky I have plenty extra gear and swapped the center fin for a rubber one I had . Overall buy it but hope they change the plastic formula to resist 90 degree heat . BTW I live in Oregon not California.
I waited a long time for this board to come back in stock. It was totally worth the wait. I was able to inflate it quickly and get out on the water for a nice fall paddle. The water was cold, but the board is amazing.
This board is outstanding for the price. It came to the house fast and I had no problem setting it up. The board has lots of room for my dog 115lbs and me 240lbs 6’2. The only problem I did find was the air nipples on the board to inflate are not universal to other boards. I have an electric pump for my other boards and it does not fit on this board. You do need to use their pump to inflate this board. Which can be a lot of work. I wish the company could sell a male adapter that could fit on other pumps. This is still a great purchase I love it.
Get yourself an anchor and a cooler. You can fish almost anywhere. Very stable and worth every penny. Great for fly fishing on still waters. Or even in the ocean for bigger game.
I have been using this for a few weeks now. Very roomy. Well constructed. Great for paddling or just relaxing. I have used it alone and 4 teens have been on it together. Remarkably light considering it’s size. So glad I bought it and I would highly recommend it