Steep downhills require responsive and reliable brakes with superb stopping power. Cruise fast and decelerate faster with Ascent's mechanical disc brakes. And if you opt out of braking before a turn, this mountain bike's grippy tires give you the traction (and confidence) to take on any corner.
Sleek frame & fork
Turn heads before even hitting the trailhead with Ascent's sleek frame, stainless steel spokes and matte finish. This mostly-alloy hardtail mountain bike is lightweight and easier to maintain. What's more, Ascent's stiff, threadless suspension fork absorbs impact, combats torsional flex, and holds lines in the rock garden. And if you're climbing or sprinting, easily flip the lockout lever to stop the suspension and conserve your energy for momentum.
Get up climbs and easily take on varying terrain whether dirt, gravel, or paved with 21 gear combinations. Plus, Ascent's Shimano Tourney derailer with easy Rapidfire shifters offers quick, intuitive shifting at your fingertips.
- Frame 6061 Alloy MTB hardtail frame, Step-Thru for 26” wheels, 2 sets water bottle braze-ons (1x for 14", 16"), Rear rack braze-ons, Decals protected by clear-coat
- Fork Front suspension fork 100mm travel, w/lock-out, alloy crown + steel stanchions, 1 1/8/28.6 threadless
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, QR Front/100mm & Rear/135mm
- Spokes 14G stainless steel
- Tires Kenda K1153 27.5/26 x 2.10 (or Wanda 27.5/26 x 2.125 P1197A), S/V
- Kickstand Alloy chainstay mount
- Rear Derailleur Shimano TY300 7S
- Front Derailleur Shimano TY-300 (triple)
- Shifters Shimano EZFire-500 Shifters
- Crank Prowheel alloy cranks 175mm x 24/34/42
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 120mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Mechanical discs 160mm, w/aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Alloy riser 720mm x 30mm rise, 31.8 clamp OD
- Grips Retrospec MTB
- Stem Aluminum alloy Threadless,
- Saddle Retrospec MTB
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2mm x 350mm w/integrated seat clamp
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals Alloy Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|14IN - XS||5'2"-5'5"||26"|
|16IN - S||5'5"-5'8"||29.5"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Sample payments for