Incline, decline, and beeline across your city
Mean, clean, commuting machine
Commuting is a breeze
- Frame Hand built tig-welded high-tensile steel, "UrbanComfort" design, two sets water bottle braze-ons, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 28.6mm, 1x fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 40mm deep-V section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Aluminum alloy ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 46T x 3/32", w/alloy chainwheel guard + ChainKeeper
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 570mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips Retrospec UrbanComfort Kraton 125mm length
- Stem Aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 80mm extension x 7⁰ rise x 36mm rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban2
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|43CM - XS||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|49CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|53CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|57CM - L||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|60CM - XL||6'+||35"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Customer Service
My experience with this purchase was nothing short of excellent thus far. From unboxing to riding, I have to say, this has been seamless and everything is a-ok! Love my Harper-7!
So far I love my bike. Initially I was sent the wrong model Harper however within minutes, customer service had provided me with a return label and shipping info for my correct bike. Packaging could be improved as the box had a lot of damage and not all of the interior protection was intact.
The seat padding and handlebar grips looked (though not actually experienced due to returning) a little cheap and uncomfortable, but not a deal breaker. Design itself is great and love the color choice and finish. Bike is light enough to easily carry up and down stairs. Size seems larger than expected when purchasing, which was reason for the return. But nice work overall.
Very basic, sleek and smooth ride. Would buy again.
This was my first legitimate bike purchase. Assembly was easy and it’s a joy to ride. Took it for a tune up as recommended and noticed a few parts had gotten damaged during shipping, but Retrospec promptly took care of me. I’m very happy with my experience!